8 Parke Heritage 23
8 North Judson 23
10 Monroe Central 17
  Lafayette Central Catholic 16
  Sheridan 1

There you have them folks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m genuinely surprised that Chatard doesn’t have a larger gap over the #2. 

I would expect it to be similar to 6A with the gap between Center grove and Westfield. 

by all accounts and how they are doing it shouldn’t be close...but I guess the voters are more confident in Mish Marian WL and company 

11 hours ago, captainobvious said:

This poll is a complete joke!!!

@captainobvious Feel free in 2021 to join the ranks of our GID pollsters, I am sure I would look like this

1.  Eastbrook

2.  Center Grove

3. 1985 Bears 

4. 1972 Dolphins

5.  1988 Fighting Irish

6.  2009 Crimson Tide 

7.  1962 Packers

8.  2007 Patriots

9.  1989 49ers

10.  1992 Cowboys 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Disdain 1

20 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I’m genuinely surprised that Chatard doesn’t have a larger gap over the #2. 

I would expect it to be similar to 6A with the gap between Center grove and Westfield. 

by all accounts and how they are doing it shouldn’t be close...but I guess the voters are more confident in Mish Marian WL and company 

During the period from 2010-15,  Chatard generally ended the regular season ranked somewhere between 4th-7th because they would drop 2-3 games per season to the likes of Cathedral, Cincy Elder, Roncalli, Dwenger, etc.

They also won 4 State Championships during that same period.

Unlike, at least one dude here that seems a bit hysterical over 2A polling on a weekly basis, I’m kind of “meh” about them.

• Haha 3

I would say  Eastbrook is right where they belong. They are 4th in Sagarins, which its now Week 7 going into Week 8, so they can be used as a viable judgement on how good a team is. 4th in Sagarins and 3rd in the Polls. Its probably pretty accurate. We shall see on the field, consider the top 4 teams in 2A are in the North. Triton Central is currently the top team in 2A South currently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

@captainobvious Feel free in 2021 to join the ranks of our GID pollsters, I am sure I would look like this

1.  Eastbrook

2.  Center Grove

3. 1985 Bears 

4. 1972 Dolphins

5.  1988 Fighting Irish

6.  2009 Crimson Tide 

7.  1962 Packers

8.  2007 Patriots

9.  1989 49ers

10.  1992 Cowboys 

No but they would beat up on the bombers if only they could win anything!!!!

Just now, captainobvious said:

No but they would beat up on the bombers if only they could win anything!!!!

"sick burn bro"

:classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

I will just say this, and this is not a negative at all towards Coach Adamson his staff, players, and community:  Just to you @captainobvious  My Ring is Blue....      Just saying. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I will just say, according to Sagarins, 2A North will get to sort itself out if all goes according to plan. Andrean will play Pioneer in one Regional, and Eastside will play Eastbrook in the other Regional. All are favored to win their sectional by at least 7 points. Not taking anything away from any other team in 2A North, and not saying any of them dont stand a chance. Thats just how it currently looks.

1 minute ago, Coach Nowlin said:

"sick burn bro"

:classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

I will just say this, and this is not a negative at all towards Coach Adamson his staff, players, and community:  Just to you @captainobvious  My Ring is Blue....      Just saying. 

Hey, imagine that, So is MINE!!!!!!

Going to State 3 out of the last 4 years is very impressive. I love the offense that Eastbrook runs, as does Coach Nowlin, I can gaurantee that. Coach Adamson does a great job as well as the rest of that coaching staff. I wouldn't take being ranked 3rd as a slight at all.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WCGrad92 said:

Going to State 3 out of the last 4 years is very impressive. I love the offense that Eastbrook runs, as does Coach Nowlin, I can gaurantee that. Coach Adamson does a great job as well as the rest of that coaching staff. I wouldn't take being ranked 3rd as a slight at all.

Stop making sense 

17 minutes ago, WCGrad92 said:

It’s not a slight.  It just seems to be the same story every season.  Sag ratings say that teams like Bremen, Andrean, and others were better than Eastbrook and they all came to town and lost.  I mean really, Pioneer hasn’t done anything in 2A since they moved up.  Just seems like a familiar song.  I appreciate your kind words.  

18 minutes ago, captainobvious said:

It’s not a slight.  It just seems to be the same story every season.  Sag ratings say that teams like Bremen, Andrean, and others were better than Eastbrook and they all came to town and lost.  I mean really, Pioneer hasn’t done anything in 2A since they moved up.  Just seems like a familiar song.  I appreciate your kind words.  

Where have I not spoken highly of your Eastbrook?   

Yes, I have had a lot of experience in the 17 years of coaching, I try to express my experience on here with teams and film I watch.    

And THANKS, you proved many peoples' point, Sagarin and Polls mean nothing other than chatter on here and recognition to programs for a job currently being done well, but at the end of the day, it gets settled on the field, which Eastbrook has done many times over the last 32 years !!!   

Coach: Jeff Adamson, 286-90 in 32nd year at school

9 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Where have I not spoken highly of your Eastbrook?   

Yes, I have had a lot of experience in the 17 years of coaching, I try to express my experience on here with teams and film I watch.    

And THANKS, you proved many peoples' point, Sagarin and Polls mean nothing other than chatter on here and recognition to programs for a job currently being done well, but at the end of the day, it gets settled on the field, which Eastbrook has done many times over the last 32 years !!!   

Coach: Jeff Adamson, 286-90 in 32nd year at school

My comment wasn’t for you!  I don’t need Coach Adamson’s record, I’m well aware of what a special program he has.  Thank you sir, for your little pearls of wisdom!  I feel so enlightened!

On 10/8/2020 at 9:28 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

1.  Eastbrook

2.  Center Grove

3. 1985 Bears 

4. 1972 Dolphins

5.  1988 Fighting Irish

6.  2009 Crimson Tide 

7.  1962 Packers

8.  2007 Patriots

9.  1989 49ers

10.  1992 Cowboys 

Nowlins strikes again! And he’ll say it right to your face!