Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New high school football programs

If you are aware of any Indiana high schools that are starting a new program, have in the last year and aren't tournament eligible yet, or know of any schools that are in discussions of starting a new program, share your knowledge here.

9 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Interesting that folks always focus on the magic "320" number when it comes to the tournament and classifications.

Its a bit of a stretch though when schools like Elkhart Memorial, Muncie Southside, Anderson Highland, Indy Northwest and Broad Ripple and Arlington, Hammond Gavit and Clark, etc etc are replaced in the "320" by schools like Noblesville Home School, Purdue Poly, Anderson Prep and Phallic Academy.  

Not exactly an apples to apples replacement if you know what I mean.

5 hours ago, DT said:

Interesting that folks always focus on the magic "320" number when it comes to the tournament and classifications.

Its a bit of a stretch though when schools like Elkhart Memorial, Muncie Southside, Anderson Highland, Indy Northwest and Broad Ripple and Arlington, Hammond Gavit and Clark, etc etc are replaced in the "320" by schools like Noblesville Home School, Purdue Poly, Anderson Prep and Phallic Academy.  

Not exactly an apples to apples replacement if you know what I mean.

Dunno anything about any of that but I am anxious to see Phallic Academy’s mascot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, Gipper said:

The more schools, the merrier.  I'm hoping (against hope) that Barr-Reeve will start fielding a team.  They have some great athletes in that section of Daviess County.

Maybe if the IHSAA approves 8 man football we will see quite a few new teams. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Gipper said:

The more schools, the merrier.  I'm hoping (against hope) that Barr-Reeve will start fielding a team.  They have some great athletes in that section of Daviess County.

Barr-Reeve is the Rossville of the south,  or vice-versa depending on your POV.  🙂  

20 hours ago, MarshallCounty said:

This is about as PG as I could find. Psss, its a type of slug.

Evergreen-State-College-Speedy-the-Geoduck.jpg

Are you sure that isn't Bremen's new mascot? That "slug" almost looks like the lower case b in your profile picture.

• Haha 1