Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Final week of the regular season is upon us .  I didn't think we would get this far 9 weeks ago.

Eastbrook @ Madison Grant    Panthers by a bunch. Up 40 by half

Frankton @ Alexandria             This should  be the closest game in the CIC this week.  But after watching the past few weeks who knows what will happen Got to go with my Eagles by 2

Mississinewa @ Elwood           Indians by 40

Oak Hill @ Blackford                 Golden Eagles by 3 TDs

Good luck and stay healthy

Eastbrook @ Madison Grant:   Although I was impressed with Madison Grant's fight last Friday despite their low numbers and slow start to the game, Eastbrook is simply too much for any other CIC team right now and will score as many as they want.  There will easily be a running clock to start the second half.  I could honestly see this game being cancelled as well with Madison Grants numbers.

Mississinewa @ Elwood:   I really have not been that impressed with Ole Miss this season for being a 4A school, however, they are much better than Elwood.  Ole Miss wins this 38-14.        

Oak Hill @ Blackford:    I think this might be the closest game of the week.  I almost want to call an upset special but I am going to go ahead and give the Golden Eagles the 24-21 win.       

Frankton @ Alexandria:  On paper Frankton wins this one by 2 touchdowns but after watching the game last Friday Night I have to call it how I see it.  Alex will win this 48-20.     

Eastbrook@ madison grant- Class of the conference wins big. Up 50 at half and running clock.

ole miss@ Elwood: Elwood has improved and has a lot of fight but ole miss is still to much. It's closer than what most will think. Ole miss by 3 scores.

oak hill@Blackford: good CIC slug fest. Oak hill pulls out a barn burner for them this year 21-7.

Bottom dwellers@Alex: with Alex's optional D. The bottom dwellers still cant find the endzone. ALEX walks all over the heartless Eagles. Alex finishes the regular season with average record looking to get beat in sectionals. Frankton ends dismal regular season 1-8. Frankton kids already looking to rebound with basketball and petition still collects signatures to get rid of HC. 

Eastbrook @ Madison Grant    MG's only goal this game is to stay healthy.  Eastbrook by as much as they want.

Frankton @ Alexandria             I'm a toss up on this one.  I'll go with Alexandria in a close one.

Mississinewa @ Elwood         Indians will have no problem's this Friday

Oak Hill @ Blackford             This game might be closer than Oak Hill would like but think they will still win by a couple TDs.

Ok here is what i see!

Eastbrook wins big even by resting starters more than usual 61-19. Mg has not been able to stop anyone decent this year.

Alexandria wins this one handily by 3td's! If not are they in the same situation as Frankton? I hope Alex wins better talent and better offense. Defenses are both horrible 35-14.

Ole Miss will beat a much improved Elwood but it will be ugly! Agaun Elwood cannot stop anyone. 66-20

Oak hill in a closer than the score game! Will be close till Oak hill puts up a few late scores. I will go with 36-20.

Good luck to all and hope the best for all going into sectionals in this crazy year!

Eastbrook and MG---Eastbrook will use this game as a practice to work on things that they need to in order to play Thanksgiving weekend.  Eastbrook wins by a lot.

Alexandria and Frankton--Which ever team finds the endzone first wins.  I will go with Frankton for the win.

Mississinewa and Elwood--Mississinewa runs all over an improved Elwood.  Mississinewa will use this game to try some things for their sectional game against Marion.  Mississinewa wins this one.

Oak Hill and Blackford--Blackford is still struggling with numbers.  Oak Hill seems to be getting things together and ready for Sectionals.  In the end Oak Hill wins this one.

On 10/12/2020 at 8:55 AM, bittergymteacher said:

On paper Frankton wins by 2 touchdowns? Alex has 2 wins, Frankton has 1. Alex beat MG, and MG beat Frankton. Just curious about what kind of paper has this being a touchdown win for the chicken's.

Eastbrook @ Madison Grant:   Although I was impressed with Madison Grant's fight last Friday despite their low numbers and slow start to the game, Eastbrook is simply too much for any other CIC team right now and will score as many as they want.  There will easily be a running clock to start the second half.  I could honestly see this game being cancelled as well with Madison Grants numbers.

Mississinewa @ Elwood:   I really have not been that impressed with Ole Miss this season for being a 4A school, however, they are much better than Elwood.  Ole Miss wins this 38-14.        

Oak Hill @ Blackford:    I think this might be the closest game of the week.  I almost want to call an upset special but I am going to go ahead and give the Golden Eagles the 24-21 win.       

Frankton @ Alexandria:  On paper Frankton wins this one by 2 touchdowns but after watching the game last Friday Night I have to call it how I see it.  Alex will win this 48-20.     

Eastbrook @ Madison Grant -- Eastbrook takes the next 2 weeks to prepare for Tipton in round 2 of sectionals.  Adamson will fine tune their game.  Wins with a running clock in second half.  MG will not give up.  They play with heart!

Frankton @ Alexandria -- Alexandria wins in a high scoring game - 46-30.  Alexandria will control the game.  Sadly neither team is playing with any heart from what I've seen on video.  Saw Alexandria the past 2 weeks on youtube and there was no heart on defense.  Even the upper classman gave up.  That was sad.  Both schools need changes!

Mississinewa @ Elwood -- Ole Miss wins with a running clock.  They are getting better, but are a year away from being a good team.  Elwood is playing with heart as well.  But they will not be able to hang with a bigger and faster team.  

Oak Hill @ Blackford -- this may be a closer game.  Oak Hill is playing well, but beating the bottom feeders of the CIC.  They want to claim outright second place in the CIC.

Have a great weekend!