Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Magic Number: 5 !!!

My dear friends and maybe a couple foes,(not by my choosing) :classic_biggrin:

We are only 5 users away from hitting out annual goal for the year to provide YOU the readers and contributors a wonderful ( I know I am biased) place to promote, discuss, INDIANA HS FOOTBALL.   

5 users at 30 dollars puts us at $135 dollars and surpasses our goal.    We have a TREMENDOUS community.  Honesly, think about it, even if you do not agree with some of our contraian users such as @DT or @Muda69 there is not a better place to find info, discuss teams, players, communities thoughout our great state, all in one place, THE GRIDIRON DIGEST.    

If you have not thought about it, please consider being one of the 27 more folks who can be part of the cool kids club, the BOOSTER CLUB.   (even DT and Muda are boosters, just saying, for those who constantly complain about thier rhetoric, they provide discussion points and put money towards our site.  

As we are entering week 9 and now the tournament, in one of the most unprecendeted years imaginable, we are still here, plugging away, week by week, communities out here safely pariticpating in this great game.  Fingers crossed we all can get to that finish line, both on the field and of course off the field here with our booster drive.  

3 Options:   PayPal,  Venmo, or Snail Mail 

Thanks for your consideration !!!   

https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ballhawk said:

Hey Coach Nowlin, did you get my donation?  I see where the money was sent, but want to confirm it was received.

Thanks!

If it was Venmo thabn @DK_Barons gets notified:   If is personal check or money order  @DK_Barons gets those too,   If you go thru PayPal , I have access to see that. 

43 minutes ago, Jbk2 said:

Just donated hopefully you got it.

Got it 

Many Thanks

http://swansonquotes.com/quotes/season04/ep-08-smallest-park-buried-gold/#.X4dWKohKhhE

Ron Swanson offers to help pay for Andy’s college course.

Ron Swanson:

“Why not? I like the kid and I have the money. One thing I promised my self when I buried gold in my backyard is that I would never be a hoarder or a miser about it.”

• Thanks 1

What does $30 dollars provide?    

• AD FREE GID EXPERIENCE
  • That way you cannot get upset when you post ADs that are tied to your browsing history ( amirite @Tommy 😁).  
  • Money for @DK_Barons to maintain the expensive server and other way above my head stuff it takes to run this site smoothly 
  • Zero money has EVER been used to line any pockets of @DK_Barons @77Jimmie @Irishman@sr1@hhpatriot04 @WCGrad92 @DaveMosbey and of course myself.    Just saying.  

CHEERS GID NATION 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

HUGE HUGE WEEKEND!!!

Thanks to those who I tagged in the Booster Thread!!

Gonna get there again and I am so thankful to our community each and every booster !!  Our long time booster to our 1st time boosters!!

$135 LIVE MONEY LEFT!!!   

DT in for a hundy via snail mail.   Appreciate all you do

23 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

HUGE HUGE WEEKEND!!!

Thanks to those who I tagged in the Booster Thread!!

Gonna get there again and I am so thankful to our community each and every booster !!  Our long time booster to our 1st time boosters!!

$135 LIVE MONEY LEFT!!!   

Make that live money $235  Venmo that came in, actually throws off our system, I "added" it in the transaction page without getting it verfied by DK....  So when users choose "check or venmo" option, it does not take it off the count automatically, I or DK will add it once it officially gets into DK hands and that is when he lets me know.   I assumed the transaction I saw via Venmo was legit, it was not.   

That's ok, just trying be transparant on these things 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 10:57 AM, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Much like last year, I'll wager my yearly donation based on how my Warsaw Tigers finish the season:

$90 - NLC Champions AND Sectional Champions

$60 - NLC Champions OR Sectional Champions

$30 - Neither

Lets go TIGERS!

On 10/26/2020 at 11:02 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

Go Warsaw Tigers and North Judson Blue Jays. :classic_love:

Unfortunately my Tigers could not pull out the victory last week in the Sectional Championship game, but I just Venmo'd my $60 donation.

• Like 1