Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Clinic Hangout

Since Chammps has closed next to the Sheraton. Where is the best coaches hangout for the state clinic. we can have two categories A) Pub/Restaurant style and B) Dollar Bill Burners. This for entertainment purposes only and by no means is binding. ( Or intended to get you in trouble with your significant other) 

27 minutes ago, Hughes said:

Since Chammps has closed next to the Sheraton. Where is the best coaches hangout for the state clinic. we can have two categories A) Pub/Restaurant style and B) Dollar Bill Burners. This for entertainment purposes only and by no means is binding. ( Or intended to get you in trouble with your significant other) 

C'mon man.....

Don't write anything down, don't sign anything, don't take any pics/vids and deny, deny, deny.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hughes said:

Lol would 100% stick to option A here... if you need B, let that be word of mouth. Yikes.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, slicercoach said:

Ale Emporium!  Corner of Allisonville Rd. and 465.  The Hermanaki wings are a must!  

I hit up Ale Emporium any time I'm on that side of town, or within a half hour drive.  Love that place, Hermanaki or Hermincan wings, and pizza!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, slicercoach said:

Have fun gentlemen!  And hoist a few for me!!

I'll be missing the clinic for the first time in 20+ years and it really hurts.  My brothers and I are hosting an 80 birthday party for my dad.  Priorities, right?

Absolutely!  Family always comes first.

On 3/12/2019 at 1:07 PM, Coach Nowlin said:

my good friend @CoachDurham was a great pal and brought me BACK a round of wings !!   They were delicious no doubt, definitely in my top 5, probably top 3 if I was at the place to eat them as well, but there have been some dandies in my belly over the years 

Now that's a FRIEND!  I'd want @CoachDurham in my fox hole!!

Edited by slicercoach