Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Is the Class of 2022 in Indiana HS Football the BIG FELLAS CLASS?

Look at these OL in this class!!  

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=IN

Joey Tanona OT Zionsville:   ND Verbal 

Demon Moore OG  Snider:  13 Offers:  From Oregan to Penn State and those in between (Ohio State, PU,IU)

Kiyaunta Goodwin OT Charlestown 6'7 300:   Looks to be leaning hard to Ohio State

Keylen Davis OT Ben Davis  6 Offers:   UK, WV, IU, PU, Cincy

Landen Linvingston OL Leo  See his thread

Some really high level OL in this class  

• Like 2

Roncalli will get a first hand look at another senior stud lineman in GID Prime Time 25 Luke Collinsworth from East Central.  Luke is a 6'6 300 pound tackle who has committed to the University of Cincinnati.

Keep your eyes open for Roncalli's underclass linemen.  This is the biggest OL and DL that Roncalli has fielded in many years.  All have shown great improvement and potential this season.

OT - Luke Skartvedt (So) 6'3 275
OG - Grant Ray (Jr) 6'3 310
C - Sam Seacrest (Jr) 6'6 255
OG/OT - Trevor Lauck (So) 6'5 250
OT - Patrick Meek (Jr) 6'5 297 (Injured)

DT - Luke Swartz (So) 6'2 265
NG - Brady Neu (So) 6'4 240

Edited by FCGriz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FCGriz said:

Roncalli will get a first hand look at another senior stud lineman in GID Prime Time 25 Luke Collinsworth from East Central.  Luke is a 6'6 300 pound tackle who has committed to the University of Cincinnati.

Keep your eyes open for Roncalli's underclass linemen.  This is the biggest OL and DL that Roncalli has fielded in many years.  All have shown great improvement and potential this season.

OT - Luke Skartvedt (So) 6'3 275
OG - Grant Ray (Jr) 6'3 310
C - Sam Seacrest (Jr) 6'6 255
OG/OT - Trevor Lauck (So) 6'5 250
OT - Patrick Meek (Jr) 6'5 297 (Injured)

DT - Luke Swartz (So) 6'2 265
NG - Brady Neu (So) 6'4 240

yes, that is class of 2021,  

I was highlighiting the JR class, the class of 2022

12 minutes ago, Julio said:

Hunter Whiteneck from New Prairie should be on that list.

https://247sports.com/player/hunter-whitenack-46094194/

Right now, only Bearcats, but I also know how difficult its been with the situation of covid and recruiting 

4 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Cathedral will have at least 4 D1 Offensive Linemen (Woods, Farah, Sizemore, and Koers) in the class of 2022. Woods and Koers will be to a Power 5 conference. Wouldn’t shock me if all 4 went to the Power 5. 

Is one of those a wrestler? My son wrestled the Cathedral JV guy last year at Mater Dei State Freshman/Soph qualifier, good wrestler and a good kid. He may have been a 2023 though.

6 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Cathedral will have at least 4 D1 Offensive Linemen (Woods, Farah, Sizemore, and Koers) in the class of 2022. Woods and Koers will be to a Power 5 conference. Wouldn’t shock me if all 4 went to the Power 5. 

This is awesome. Imagine if they all went to the same college. The little nuances and communication they could bring to that OL unit, since playing together for so long. 

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Is one of those a wrestler? My son wrestled the Cathedral JV guy last year at Mater Dei State Freshman/Soph qualifier, good wrestler and a good kid. He may have been a 2023 though.

The one I didn’t mention is Lane Fowler, the center. He’s a little small for D1 most likely, but also duals as the Irish Heavyweight on the State Champ team. Last year, he had to wrestle behind 2019 Irish State Champ Holden Parsons, but should be starting Heavy this season. He is also class of 2022. I could see him playing football at Depauw or Wabash or similar. 

Starting DT and senior captain David Guhl will be a serious contender for the 220lb wrestling title this season. He’s getting some football offers as well. 

3 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

The one I didn’t mention is Lane Fowler, the center. He’s a little small for D1 most likely, but also duals as the Irish Heavyweight on the State Champ team. Last year, he had to wrestle behind 2019 Irish State Champ Holden Parsons, but should be starting Heavy this season. He is also class of 2022. I could see him playing football at Depauw or Wabash or similar. 

Starting DT and senior captain David Guhl will be a serious contender for the 220lb wrestling title this season. He’s getting some football offers as well. 

That's him. It was an 1-0 decision for Lane. Great match.

• 6 months later...