Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A Sectional 45

13 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Yes Facebook has been entertaining, Riverton hates Parke Heritage, it was Rockville, now they hate the entire northern part of the county! I can speak that we don’t feel the same. Only thing that has been competitive is baseball in male sports. 

But the wolves did strike a nerve with a Riverton Parke legend, a BIG TIME banker, and their biggest booster. His post has gone viral with degrading comments about the wolves and the school in general. Not sure I’d want to do that before playing them? Lol 

And the panther faithful can not believe the Wolves got more tickets for this game than they did. How does that work for the sectional?

What bank is in southern Parke county?

51 minutes ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Does anyone know if fountain county schools can play?

Some lady realtor from Attica blamed the Fountain county covids on the southern part of the county while the Badlands is having record numbers. Not sure about the games yet. Probably won’t know until Thursday or Friday 

29 minutes ago, wrcsage said:

The Wolfs haven’t limited spectators all year have they?  They must really be feeling the heat if they are putting athletes in a bubble and limiting spectators.  

I don’t believe so, can’t believe that to many fans would want to go to this game anyways. 

Is it true what I am hearing? All of the WRC counties are about to enter the red classification for Covid cases? Will any of the athletic departments bend to the pressure and make a rash decision? Are the county health departments ok with allowing school sports to go on as normal?

22 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

It seems safe to say that Riverton Parke still hates Rockville, and probably vice versa. it's gonna be wild when the balance of football power in Parke County shifts to the south and west, in like 2 years.

22 hours ago, foxbat said:

Is that because of the endzone cameras that they invested in for the program? 😀

Word on the street is they've updated to Hudl Sidline and the endzone cameras are coming..... 

It's interesting that with Warren and Fountain Counties both over the 10% positive rate that the health department will let the teams play.

I also think Parke is in the same percentile.   I guess what's the difference if they're sharing it amongst themselves?  

South Putnam could be in trouble if they are exposed and then can't advance.