Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A Sectional 45

11 hours ago, CheapSeats said:

Although the Sectional didnt go the way we wanted, we did beat both of our rivals and won the WRC.  Forgive me if I dont cheer for Parke Heritage. 

There is nothing wrong with that. When will the celebratory riverside fireworks show be taking place? If the Wildcats need a food vendor I will be happy to whip up a tasty batch of fart sandwiches!!!

Since Seegers is the big school survivor what’s everyone think about their runs? They play Cascades this week, a team that hasn’t had a winning record since going 6-5 in 2013. I see Herbs boys winning this one but WeBos has been my pick for this sectional all year. 

8 hours ago, Tanka Jahari said:

There is nothing wrong with that. When will the celebratory riverside fireworks show be taking place? If the Wildcats need a food vendor I will be happy to whip up a tasty batch of fart sandwiches!!!

I’d go for the spaghetti. I swear to God I would!

5 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Was not impressed with Cascade during the scrimmage at PH. They had a few big boys on the line and a few athletes on the field, but didn’t seem to be able to put much together. I see Seeger advancing this week. 

They play in pretty competitive conference but I don’t think it helps them this week. They did avenge a 30-6 loss to Monrovia 2 weeks ago by winning 6-0 last week. Big turnaround. 

10 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

They play in pretty competitive conference but I don’t think it helps them this week. They did avenge a 30-6 loss to Monrovia 2 weeks ago by winning 6-0 last week. Big turnaround. 

I believe they had a new coach or offensive coordinator within the last couple years? I heard a few athletes decided not to come back out. They graduated a running (Mantooth) that was pretty good.  I believe is playing at u of Indy? I heard his brother didn’t come back out to stick with baseball. Thought we was suppose to be a pretty good receiver? About all I know from the team. If I remember correct their line was big but didn't move that well. But that was 10 weeks ago. 

9 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I believe they had a new coach or offensive coordinator within the last couple years? I heard a few athletes decided not to come back out. They graduated a running (Mantooth) that was pretty good.  I believe is playing at u of Indy? I heard his brother didn’t come back out to stick with baseball. Thought we was suppose to be a pretty good receiver? About all I know from the team. If I remember correct their line was big but didn't move that well. But that was 10 weeks ago. 

Dorthy Mantooth was a saint!

• Haha 1

Credit to the Ramblers for a hard fight. I also listened online and does South Put always get so many personal fouls and flags for “blind sided blocks”? 

2 personal fouls for late hits out of bounds 
2 blind side block flags (Both on punt returns I think) 
1 flag for taunting 
1 sideline warning 
1 flag for unc roughness

and as the radio announcer stated On a Rambler PAT that the 6 foot 4 inch 270 lb player from SP picked up and slammed a 125 lb rambler. Resulting in another flag. 

sounds like a class act

1 minute ago, Oldbleacherfan said:

Credit to the Ramblers for a hard fight. I also listened online and does South Put always get so many personal fouls and flags for “blind sided blocks”? 

2 personal fouls for late hits out of bounds 
2 blind side block flags (Both on punt returns I think) 
1 flag for taunting 
1 sideline warning 
1 flag for unc roughness

and as the radio announcer stated On a Rambler PAT that the 6 foot 4 inch 270 lb player from SP picked up and slammed a 125 lb rambler. Resulting in another flag. 

sounds like a class act

Rebs from North Vermilions said they were dirty several years ago. 

18 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

@speaglefan would love to hear your thoughts on the game. I was able to listen to a little on WREB. When I lost reception it was 51-6 South put. 

Heard Seeger was if 22-3 at half 

What kind of thoughts from a game that was 42-6 at halftime are you looking for?image.png.0784d0006474cad487b6d5be97dfa7d4.pngimage.png.af4c2561745bf643d9ce51825f961055.png

1 minute ago, Donnie Baker said:

Rebs from North Vermilions said they were dirty several years ago. 

Hope the wolves can get them flustered and pull it off. Not sure who their coach is, but you don’t see that kinda crap at PH, NV, Seeger, or any WRC school for that matter.  Love to hear about them vs FC and if anyone attended from Attica tonight

Just now, Oldbleacherfan said:

Hope the wolves can get them flustered and pull it off. Not sure who their coach is, but you don’t see that kinda crap at PH, NV, Seeger, or any WRC school for that matter.  Love to hear about them vs FC and if anyone attended from Attica tonight

Not much to discuss in 2 running clock games. They’re physical and I don’t think the Woofs will like it very well 

• Like 1

I can’t watch the game and do updates.  We are physical, yes we had penalties.  Some I thought were no calls, but I think the refs were trying to slow the game down a bit.  could have been a higher scoring game before half.  JV played the whole 2nd half.  Attica hit or held down our QB when out of bounds.  I think they got a little chippy early.  We ran at will and there was frustration on their side.  Hats off to Attica.  I hope they get their #’s up.

12 minutes ago, speaglefan said:

I can’t watch the game and do updates.  We are physical, yes we had penalties.  Some I thought were no calls, but I think the refs were trying to slow the game down a bit.  could have been a higher scoring game before half.  JV played the whole 2nd half.  Attica hit or held down our QB when out of bounds.  I think they got a little chippy early.  We ran at will and there was frustration on their side.  Hats off to Attica.  I hope they get their #’s up.

My mom Phyllis calls that multi tasking. She can pluck a single off your forehead and take a shot at the same time!