Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A Sectional 45

46 minutes ago, NPCougarNation said:

SP overcame the PH offense as the Eagle D puts the clamps on when it had to at 337 left in the game.....   Great game!!!

I guess you were right.....

Putnam County Football for the Win!❤️

28 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Offense sells tickets defense win championships. STATE LAW 

Darn Straight!  We flat played ugly but pulled it out!  We had more gas in the tank at the end.  

1 minute ago, speaglefan said:

You called it all along!  It was rough we were killing ourselves.  Came to life when we needed too!  Headed to the liquor store now!🥃

Where’s Johnny Footballs? I wanna hear more about that strategery of the Woofs staying on defense to wear South Putnams down 

7 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I’m here Donnie, no service at the game. About worked out. To bad Johnson got hurt in the 4th. Prayers for the kid from south put with the leg injury. A few banged up players on both teams tonight. Was a good game to watch

7 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I’m here Donnie, no service at the game. About worked out. To bad Johnson got hurt in the 4th. Prayers for the kid from south put with the leg injury. A few banged up players on both teams tonight. Was a good game to watch

It was a heck of a game.  

3 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

The the kid from south puts leg broke? Sorry didn’t remember what is number was. 

We ended with our running back with a broken collar bone and QB Johnson may have a broken hand. 

Good luck next week. 

Leg is broke in 2 places is what I am hearing.

Hate the injuries.  Who was the fan on your side that said “Get him off the field” when our player was being attended too?  That was low class.

37 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yes it was low class and just so everyone reading this. I am sure you could hear us letting him know that also. I do not know the man, but heard he is no medication and may be not all there.  Actually that’s the first time I have seen him at a game this year. 

Every fanbase has one. Some have several I swear to God they do!

43 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yes it was low class and just so everyone reading this. I am sure you could hear us letting him know that also. I do not know the man, but heard he is no medication and may be not all there.  Actually that’s the first time I have seen him at a game this year. 

👍🏻👍🏻 Nobody likes those type of bad apples.

33 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yes no matter how much we all go back and forth on here. We all know when it comes to the kids we want nothing but for them to enjoy their time on the field and come out healthy when it’s all over. 

💯🙌🏻Both teams played their hearts out last night.

Edited by speaglefan