Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Go Kevin Go

This thread will probably get moved but I wanted to give a shout out to former Luers player Kevin Kiermaier who will be playing in the world series for Tampa Bay Rays against the Dodgers starting tonight. If I'm not mistaking his father was a frequent poster on this site.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jakone said:

This thread will probably get moved but I wanted to give a shout out to former Luers player Kevin Kiermaier who will be playing in the world series for Tampa Bay Rays against the Dodgers starting tonight. If I'm not mistaking his father was a frequent poster on this site.

I miss Purple Nurple

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Whiting89 said:

Andreas via Munster also has a player on the rays Brosseau. Not sure if he played football but I’m a big region fan so go rays go

He also played little league ball in Portage. It's my understanding he was born in Munster but grew up in Portage and, yes, went to Andrean.

I was watching the game tonight and I couldn't help but notice that every player I saw in the dugout was not wearing a mask nor social distancing, but the umpires all had masks on and 6/7 were able to social distance.  And all the coaches had masks on.  Wonder why this is?

1 hour ago, DE said:

I was watching the game tonight and I couldn't help but notice that every player I saw in the dugout was not wearing a mask nor social distancing, but the umpires all had masks on and 6/7 were able to social distance.  And all the coaches had masks on.  Wonder why this is?

They are tested quite often...bet they have to be cleared before every game.

Baseball survived this year...a glorious thing

26 minutes ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

They are tested quite often...bet they have to be cleared before every game.

Baseball survived this year...a glorious thing

Yes it is a glorious thing. 

Wouldnt you think the coaches and umpires are too?

Anyways. Great to see Hoosiers performing well. 

4 hours ago, DE said:

Yes it is a glorious thing. 

Wouldnt you think the coaches and umpires are too?

Anyways. Great to see Hoosiers performing well. 

Probably if they are following the model of the UFC and testing everyone and testing everyone frequently. For the WS, the players, coaches, umpires, support staff, etc. probably aren't allowed out of their hotel unless it's to get on a bus.