Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

DON'T CHEAT!

IFCA North/South All-Star teams should be finalized this weekend at the IFCA State Clinic in Indy.  Anyone brave enough to guess/rank the TOP TEN schools who have sent the most player representatives to this game since its advent in 1967?

HINT:  the outright leader hails from the north and has sent 63 student athletes since 1967

9 minutes ago, HanShotFirst said:

IFCA North/South All-Star teams should be finalized this weekend at the IFCA State Clinic in Indy.  Anyone brave enough to guess/rank the TOP TEN schools who have sent the most player representatives to this game since its advent in 1967?

HINT:  the outright leader hails from the north and has sent 63 student athletes since 1967

Hobart?

3 minutes ago, SenatorFan said:

Penn, Columbus East, Snider, Lawrenceburg, Jimtown, Brownstown, Carmel, Linton, Warren Central, Reitz. I stayed with the list I had prior to your response. Have only been following Indiana HS football since mid eighties. 

Penn, FW Snider, Carmel all crack the top ten.  Care to rank them?

1 minute ago, CoachVeatch said:

Penn would have been my guess as well.

Penn is the definitive Number One!  67 athletes for the Black and Gold.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WCGrad92 said:

Since Penn and Hobart are named,   I will go  1. Penn  2. Ben Davis 3. Carmel  4 Snider 5 Dwenger 6 Chatard, 7 Hobart 8 Bloomington South 9 Warren Central 10 Merrillville

Are you counting Ben Davis and Chatard as south? He told us that 7 of the 10 are north schools. Also he told me that Warren Central which I had as #9 wasn't on the list. I still think you hit more than I did. 😊

4 hours ago, WCGrad92 said:

Since Penn and Hobart are named,   I will go  1. Penn  2. Ben Davis 3. Carmel  4 Snider 5 Dwenger 6 Chatard, 7 Hobart 8 Bloomington South 9 Warren Central 10 Merrillville

Correct on the first four!  Chatard, Dwenger, and Bloomington South all crack the Top 10, though there is some shuffling.  No to Warren Central (11) nor Merrillville (12).  Still very impressive!

1. Penn with 67

2. Ben Davis with 57

3. Carmel with 55

4. FW Snider with 51

5. HINT: It's a tie.

7. Hobart and another (TIE)

9.  HINT: It's a tie.

Two schools yet to be named...

• Like 1

@HanShotFirst So have the 3 teams from the "South" been named? Ben Davis, Chatard and Bloomington South? So this would take Cathedral out of the running for the top 10. My guess:

1. Penn

2. Ben Davis

3. Carmel

4. FW Snider

5. Bloomington South

5. Chatard

7. Hobart

7. FW Dwenger

9. FW Luers

9. NorthWood

If neither Luers or NorthWood, my other guess would be Griffith, Lowell, West Lafayette, or Adams Central.

Edited by NLCTigerFan07

29 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

@HanShotFirst So have the 3 teams from the "South" been named? Ben Davis, Chatard and Bloomington South? So this would take Cathedral out of the running for the top 10. My guess:

1. Penn

2. Ben Davis

3. Carmel

4. FW Snider

5. Bloomington South

5. Chatard

7. Hobart

7. FW Dwenger

9. FW Luers

9. NorthWood

If neither Luers or NorthWood, my other guess would be Griffith, Lowell, West Lafayette, or Adams Central.

Bloomington South is correct in the 5-spot with 48 representatives!  Dwenger is also correct, tied with Hobart at 46 representatives.  Chatard is lower in the list, and neither Luers (17) nor NorthWood (38) make the cut.  There are still two schools yet to be named...

Edited by HanShotFirst

5 minutes ago, HanShotFirst said:

Bloomington South is correct in the 5-spot with 48 representatives!  Dwenger is also correct, tied with Hobart at 46 representatives.  Chatard is lower in the list, and neither Luers (17) nor NorthWood (38) make the cut.  There are still two schools yet to be named...

Portage

2 minutes ago, MacAttack53 said:

5 - Valpo

9 - Jimtown

Well done!  Just one left.  Jimtown comes in at 21 with 33 representatives.

1. Penn (63)

2. Ben Davis (57)

3. Carmel (55)

4. FW Snider (51)

5. Bloomington South (48)

5. Valparaiso (48)

7. Hobart (46)

7. FW Dwenger (46)

9.  Chatard (43)

9 minutes ago, HanShotFirst said:

Cavemen come in at 31st with 29 representatives tying Andrean, Concord, TH North, Lake Central.

Dang.  Didn't know we had 29!

Hammond High or Gary West Side.