Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Big Ten Weekly Review - Week 1

Guest DT

7 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

They should cut 30% of the Bowls anyway 

yes, a lack of remembering the adjusted schedule on my part.....   Go this route instead.... Iowa finishes under 500 he is toast 

Got ya. I think he may survive. Looking at schedule I see 2 loses on schedule, (PSU & Minny 0r Northwestern) 

On 10/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, DT said:

General observations and quick hits :

2. Black coaches are getting their butts kicked.  MSU fans are already talking Mel Tucker buyout.  Locksley is reverting to New Mexico form at Maryland.  L

3. Michigan looked like old Michigan and sunk the leaky Gopher boat. 

You were saying sir??  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

You were saying sir??  

One good week   One bad week

Lets see where it goes

10 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

@DT   You still on the Fleck train??  

Was I ever fully on board?

22 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

I believe you are correct. So, does Wisconsin cancel again? What's the word on George?

Seeing GK walking about post game is hopeful.. 

My stance on Wisconsin... you have 100 plus guys on Roster and everyone has a COVID year of eligibiiity...  Illinois figured it out... Wisconsin can too. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

James Franlin everyone

Yep. A little more info here: https://deadspin.com/penn-state-coach-james-franklin-cant-mask-what-is-going-1845725468

After Isaiah Humphries got into a fight with Micah Parsons in 2018, Franklin told the former Nittany Lions defensive back, “not to go to police,” according to a university report obtained by ESPN.

An investigator wrote, “Mr. Humphries added that Coach Franklin came and said, ‘Don’t talk to the police because Micah is his start [sic] player and makes money, so if he gets in trouble, he’s gone,’ meaning Mr. Humphries would be gone.”

The report is alleging that Franklin threatened to cut Humphries from the team if he went to the authorities.

A Penn State spokesperson said yesterday, “Franklin has made it clear that he did not instruct Mr. Humphries to avoid contacting authorities.”

“We believe the claims relating to Coach Franklin have no merit, and we will continue to defend him vigorously.” The Centre County DA told ESPN that claims of sexual assault could not be substantiated, but that the case will remain open, allowing for others to come forward.

Humphries’ accusation is in a draft report that was part of the 2019 Title IX inquiry into sexual assault allegations in the Penn State locker room. This is apparently why Humphries sued the school earlier this year.