Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Upset Predictions

5 minutes ago, Gipper said:

This was supposed to be a thread about potential upsets, but unfortunately it has morphed into mudslinging and general ugliness.

Figure it out, people.

Gip.....errrrr......I think they’ve been having a bit of fun from what I can tell...but who knows what ugly thoughts go through the mind of Donnie Baker and Nowlin.  

Scary thoughts....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Gip.....errrrr......I think they’ve been having a bit of fun from what I can tell...but who knows what ugly thoughts go through the mind of Donnie Baker and Nowlin.  

Scary thoughts....

Yeah, I probably jumped off the deep end again...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Just don’t go head first!

Thanks!  I like your sense of humor (I swear to God I do), but I thought someone was going after you the other day and I misinterpreted what was going on in here.  Ironic, in a sense, as I have accused others of taking this thing too seriously.  I have just done the same.

I gotta go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Thanks!  I like your sense of humor (I swear to God I do), but I thought someone was going after you the other day and I misinterpreted what was going on in here.  Ironic, in a sense, as I have accused others of taking this thing too seriously.  I have just done the same.

I gotta go.

It’s the covids. It puts people on edge. Me and Nowlins are good. You HAVE to get along with Nowlins. State law!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2020 at 11:13 PM, BendNotBreak said:

NJ is on upset alert ... in the sec 41 final ........ The Covids hav given the Warriors hm field and 2 weeks to prepare for the rematch...... they will still need the BJs to assist in their own demise... could also get caught looking ahead to a potential Reg hm game w Lcc if the Knights r fortunate enuff to advance.... 

North Judson will be a tough out for the Warriors. 

The Jays have a bit more size and strength. They have a lot more speed. 

Biggest keys will be turnovers, passing game and special teams. 

NJ the last 3 times they've played Winamac have scored  a pick 6, two safeties and a fumble recovery and Winamac has only mustered 8 points. 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:13 PM, BendNotBreak said:

NJ is on upset alert ... in the sec 41 final ........ The Covids hav given the Warriors hm field and 2 weeks to prepare for the rematch...... they will still need the BJs to assist in their own demise... could also get caught looking ahead to a potential Reg hm game w Lcc if the Knights r fortunate enuff to advance.... 

Whatever you’re smoking pass it this way.  

Edited by Duke of Denham
  • Haha 1

Fishers over HSE was an upset. HSE led 21-7 at halftime, but Fishers came back to win 34-29. HSE had beaten Fishers 21-9 in the regular season. Fishers had been pounded in their prior two games by Westfield, 45-6, and Zionsville, 38-7.  Perhaps HSE having that last regular season game at Brownsburg cancelled because of COVID cases at HSE hurt them more than having two straight weeks with no games helped them?

Edited by WestfieldRocks
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, WestfieldRocks said:

Fishers over HSE was an upset. HSE led 21-7 at halftime, but Fishers came back to win 34-29. HSE had beaten Fishers 21-9 in the regular season. Fishers had been pounded in their prior two games by Westfield, 45-6, and Zionsville, 38-7.  Perhaps HSE having that last regular season game at Brownsburg cancelled because of COVID cases at HSE hurt them more than having two straight weeks with no games helped them?

So Happy for friend Coach Funk!!!

Way to stick with it Fishers!!!   

• Like 3

On 10/30/2020 at 2:27 PM, Duke of Denham said:

Whatever you’re smoking pass it this way.  

Its gonna be a hard hitting and exciting game. 

Defense has been doing its part. Offense and Special teams have to come ready to play! 

And for the Jays. Offense has to keep doing what its doing and D and Special teams have to come up with some big plays! 

Edited by TheStatGuy

On 11/3/2020 at 12:38 AM, TheStatGuy said:

Its gonna be a hard hitting and exciting game. 

Defense has been doing its part. Offense and Special teams have to come ready to play! 

And for the Jays. Offense has to keep doing what its doing and D and Special teams have to come up with some big plays! 

You have had two weeks to prepare.  Two weeks to get healthy.  No excuses after this one buddy.  

• Like 1