Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Is Columbus North pulling a fast one

1 hour ago, Trojanmp52 said:

With it being a CG home game why would we not keep 80% of the tickets. If you want more home games build your own stadium.

Douchebag, you were the one crying as the original poster thinking CN was doing exactly this...

44 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

Wow. A 2-post veteran and he’s throwing shade.

Large trees cast a shade.  And I've been here a very long time.

17 hours ago, Trojanmp52 said:

With it being a CG home game why would we not keep 80% of the tickets. If you want more home games build your own stadium.

Who said anything about home games?  I was simply bringing light to what you are accusing Columbus North of doing, CG did in fact just that two weeks ago.  However, @Brettlow I think said it best.

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2020 at 12:13 PM, Trojanmp52 said:

With seating being reduced do to  Covid  i think Columbus North is trying to use that to there advantage.   As of right now they are only giving Cg a small amount of tickets not sure of the total amount but i do know it is just enough for the kids on the 75 man roster to have for their  parents.  Now I  do not know how they have been doing it all year but i would think they have more room then that  for about 200 people on the visitors side.  Now i could be wrong and but it sure looks like it for my point of view.  I believe that in a news story a few weeks ago  the coach made a comment of how that since it would home they could control the ground size of CG.  I was look for the story  from where i had seen it.  At the time i am write this the site was down.

CG did it to Cathedral.

If you really want to attend a game and your school doesn't have extra tickets, get in touch with the home team's Athletic Department and see if they have any for sale.  It has worked for us a couple of times this season, in fact we purchased tickets from the Center Grove AD.  Sometime you have to wait until the end of the week to get 'em, but they'd rather sell them to you than just eat 'em.

2 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

Westfield is in the 6A North bracket.  They will be a tough out as they move through the tourney.

Yes he understood that. Some poster said that Westfield would give Center Grove a game in the state championship as if Westfield had already made it to the game. They just have a bye the next 4 weeks.

2 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

Westfield is in the 6A North bracket.  They will be a tough out as they move through the tourney.

Yes, I know Westfield is in the north bracket, so are 16 others. There are probably 3-4 teams that could beat Westfield on any give Friday night. If Westfield and Homestead end up facing each other, they will play at Homestead I believe.