Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Cathedral at Terre Haute South

We are some old fans who would like to go to TH South to support the Irish.  Does anyone have any information concerning tickets for this game or any playoff game?  Is the IHSAA distributing tickets for the playoffs?  We are not getting a response from school yet so we'd appreciate any ticket information.

19 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

We are some old fans who would like to go to TH South to support the Irish.  Does anyone have any information concerning tickets for this game or any playoff game?  Is the IHSAA distributing tickets for the playoffs?  We are not getting a response from school yet so we'd appreciate any ticket information.

Terre Haute South only gave us 150 tickets and there is a travel/dress list that is being listed today.  If your son makes the dress list, you are able to purchase tickets.  If there are still tickets remaining after this evening, they will be sold to the players who do not make the dress list.  Peebles also said that TH South will be streaming the game.  I will post you the link once we receive it. 

1 hour ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

Terre Haute South only gave us 150 tickets and there is a travel/dress list that is being listed today.  If your son makes the dress list, you are able to purchase tickets.  If there are still tickets remaining after this evening, they will be sold to the players who do not make the dress list.  Peebles also said that TH South will be streaming the game.  I will post you the link once we receive it. 

The game will be live streamed here.

https://indianasrn.org/WidgetTest.php

2 hours ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

The game will be live streamed here.

https://indianasrn.org/WidgetTest.php

Thanks for that information.  I've been in touch with the Terre Haute South AD and he may have some tickets left Friday.  He won't know until then.  It's nice to have a link to watch but there's nothing like being there!

GO IRISH!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, WestfieldRocks said:

The running clock does make a huge difference. It's amazing how fast that second half goes with the clock almost never stopping.

I like the idea of moving the game along with the running clock, but it so doesn't allow the bench players much time on the field.  I enjoy hearing the cheers from player's families whose young men  don't get much playing time.  I don't like the idea of running up the score!

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:41 PM, PHJIrish said:

I like the idea of moving the game along with the running clock, but it so doesn't allow the bench players much time on the field.  I enjoy hearing the cheers from player's families whose young men  don't get much playing time.  I don't like the idea of running up the score!

Good point about bench players. After Westfield ran tNoblesville's second half kickoff back 95 yards, making the score 35-0, the running clock came into play for all but about the first 15 seconds of the second half. Their offense ran exactly six plays in the second half, three in each quarter. This was with bench players playing the entire second half on both sides of the ball for Westfield. Their bench defensive players got more playing time, and was still able to preserve the shutout.