Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Playing the games with more fans

13 minutes ago, Trojanmp52 said:

Should the IHSAA move the games between 2 teams If School A is only allowing a small about of fans but School B is allowing a lot more, to the school that will allow more fans in the stands in tell would make more money for the schools and IHSAA

You defy the Ping Pong Ball gods at your own risk!

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Trojanmp52 said:

Should the IHSAA move the games between 2 teams If School A is only allowing a small about of fans but School B is allowing a lot more, to the school that will allow more fans in the stands in tell would make more money for the schools and IHSAA

IHSAA doesn't make any money from Sectionals, so that would only have an impact at Regional & Semi-State.

1 hour ago, tango said:

IHSAA doesn't make any money from Sectionals, so that would only have an impact at Regional & Semi-State.

But the schools in the sectional do split the gate from all of the games (minus expenses), so it hurts their bottom line. 

Moreso, a team isn't going to want to give up its homefield advantage even if it means more people in the stands. The health departments might frown on that, too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trojanmp52 said:

No, Center Grove is not taking a home game away from Columbus North. Get over it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

No, Center Grove is not taking a home game away from Columbus North. Get over it. 

This question has nothing to do with CG vs CN I have been think about this for a While and just got around to asking it.  

In truth I think home field should earned and not given. I like the all in tournament I like the ways teams are paired. In my opinion you reagular season record should play a part in where you play.

11 hours ago, Trojanmp52 said:

This question has nothing to do with CG vs CN I have been think about this for a While and just got around to asking it.  

In truth I think home field should earned and not given. I like the all in tournament I like the ways teams are paired. In my opinion you reagular season record should play a part in where you play.

So you just made this post the same day you found out about CN only allowing a certain amount of fans that you were upset about? Glad you aren’t in sales, you wouldn’t succeed.