Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Job Openings (NO RUMORS) PLEASE READ FORUM MEMBERS!!!!

4 hours ago, Whiting89 said:

Coach Hudak is a nice guy, and has one of the more interesting “side jobs” of any coach I know: he’s an emergency room nurse. I wish him well. I wonder which provides the stranger stories, dealing with beat up and shot up drunks in the ER, or working with high school boys?

• Haha 1

Maconaquah High School - Varsity Football Head Coach

Maconaquah High School is seeking a Varsity Football Head Coach. The ideal candidate will be committed to long-term goals in building a championship program and lead our student-athletes inside our building and in our school community.

The administrative staff at Maconaquah High School is comprised of experienced former coaches who have coached many sports at various levels including Varsity Football and Varsity Wrestling. We are committed to supporting a proven leader whose goals and personal characteristics include;

1. Leading student-athletes in a poised and professional manner

2. Be a competitor in all aspects of life

3. Be a positive role model for all Braves alike

4. Engage with teaching colleagues in an impactful, positive manner

5. Lead our youth and middle school coaches to teach fundamentals of football and develop continuity of schemes in our feeder systems

6. Develop and lead a sports performance program that will have a positive impact in all MHS athletic programs

7. Teach fundamentals of each position to a degree that players can focus on execution of the game plan

8. Implement an offensive and defensive scheme that allows our players to play fast, play hard, and play smart by eliminating mistakes in alignment and assignment. 

9. Implement a winning scheme and develop game plans that will challenge all opposing coaching staffs

10. Implement a winning scheme and develop a game plan that gives our team a legitimate opportunity of success in every game even when faced with an athletically superior opponent

11. Consistently win TRC Championships

12. Consistently win Sectional Championships

13. Have a desire to build a program that is competitive annually for a 3A State Championship.

Interested applicants should review the Maconaquah Schools posting found  here: https://www.maconaquah.k12.in.us/employment

Application deadline is Friday, April 16th

Further questions can be directed to the HS Principal or HS Athletic Director:

Mr. Justin Myers

myersj@maconaquah.k12.in.us

765-689-9131 x4001

Mr. Casey Stouffer

stoufferc@maconaquah.k12.in.us

765-689-9131 x5020

UPDATES:  ALL ON IFCA

Pendelton Heights hiring OFF/DEF coaches 

Mississinewa High School hiring Assistant Coaches 

Culver High School:   PE/Health/Computer Science

Plainfield High School Social Studies Teacher (world history and psychology)    

Shenandoah hired MATT MILLER as their next Head Coach 

Lafayette Jefferson:  

Wes-Del High School now has an opening for the Varsity Head football coach.  An entire football staff will need to be assembled - there will be a need for up to four assistant coaches.  Middle School positions TBD, as well.

Wes-Del is a 1A school located in Gaston - a small town outside of Muncie.  We are in is newly formed and growing conference called the Mid-Eastern Conference.   

Candidates wishing to apply need to get in contact with Athletic Director Kye Denney: kdenney@wes-del.org

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Bobref said:

I don’t know coach Kania. But if he is half as good a coach as his father was an official, look for Wheeler at Lucas Oil soon.

Bob

I coached with Rob at Portage (Buzz’s last year). 

In passing, rob and I would chat about ND FB. His dad worked the chains for ND home games for many years (IMSC). 

Best wishes Rob and to the Bearcats. 

1 hour ago, DE said:

Bob

I coached with Rob at Portage (Buzz’s last year). 

In passing, rob and I would chat about ND FB. His dad worked the chains for ND home games for many years (IMSC). 

Best wishes Rob and to the Bearcats. 

His father, Bob, is a legend in the high school football officiating community. He was a mentor to me, of sorts, although our careers as referees overlapped quite a bit. 

• Like 1

Oak Hill has a certified strength & conditioning PE position open for the 21-22 school year with football coaching positions available.  Applications can be submitted online at the Oak Hill website OHUSC.k12.in.us . Questions can be directed to Bud Ozmun at budoz@ohusc.k12.in.us.

• Like 1