Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Is the end coming for Harbaugh at Michigan?

Guest DT

4 hours ago, temptation said:

Go Big Blue = UK

Go Blue = UM

But your point still remains.

That jumped out at me as well....I am not sure why I pick up on it, but each team I root for has a unique phrase, Let’s Go Irish, Let’s Go Hawks, Go Pack Go, etc. I cringe when someone says something off like that. 🤣

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2021 at 9:03 AM, Irishman said:

That jumped out at me as well....I am not sure why I pick up on it, but each team I root for has a unique phrase, Let’s Go Irish, Let’s Go Hawks, Go Pack Go, etc. I cringe when someone says something off like that. 🤣

Boiler Up, Go Pack Go, and RDP are all you need to know. Anything else can be equated to fingernails on a chalkboard.

In other news, U-M signed Harbaugh to an extension.  Have they become complacent in getting annihilated by OSU and outplayed by MSU on a yearly basis?

42 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Boiler Up, Go Pack Go, and RDP are all you need to know. Anything else can be equated to fingernails on a chalkboard.

In other news, U-M signed Harbaugh to an extension.  Have they become complacent in getting annihilated by OSU and outplayed by MSU on a yearly basis?

You had me until here.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Semantics...

😏

Ok.  I’ll bite.

Harbaugh is 3-3 (still unacceptable as a Michigan fan) against MSU and one of those losses was the dropped punt game which is a once in a lifetime football play.

No excuses but far from your original claim of “outplayed by MSU on an annual basis.”

Write out a rough draft before you type next time.  I’m tight with some elementary teachers if you need help.

Edited by temptation

3 hours ago, temptation said:

Ok.  I’ll bite.

Harbaugh is 3-3 (still unacceptable as a Michigan fan) against MSU and one of those losses was the dropped punt game which is a once in a lifetime football play.

No excuses but far from your original claim of “outplayed by MSU on an annual basis.”

Write out a rough draft before you type next time.  I’m tight with some elementary teachers if you need help.

Whatever.

• Thanks 1