Head Coach Openings 2024 ×

Paul Loggan Foundation Logo Golf Ball Fundraiser

Many of my coaching colleagues know that in addition to my football coaching duties that I own and operate Cozy Acres Golf Complex in Madison, Indiana.  For some time know we have had Paul Loggan Foundation Logo Golf Balls for purchase.    We are attempting to raise funds for Paul's foundation at North Central High School.   Thank You For Your Support.  

Paul Loggan was the  Athletic Director at North Central High School in Indianapolis, Indiana.    He was a father figure to many student-athletes and a friend to all that knew him.   Paul was a LB coach, a true 4-3 guy.  Hence his two sons Michael and William along with his daughter Samantha made up the Loggan Family Linebacker Corp.  Sadly Paul was taken from us way too soon.  This past April, we lost Coach Loggan to COVID-19.  He was such a special person.  Paul would always take time to talk, to see how you were doing, and would offer guidance and direction if needed. If you were Paul's friend, you had a friend for life.   I met Paul some years back through the Indiana Football Coaches Association and the North/South All Star Game in which Paul was the Director.  He both directly and indirectly made an impact upon my life.  In turn, I would like to return that favor.    

The Family has created the Paul Loggan Foundation to assist students of North Central in times of need.   Now I know it may not be your community I am directly speaking of, but I feel that there are a lot of those who support what Paul Loggan stood for.  I felt compelled to do my part.  As a member of the Indiana Football Community, I felt I should do my part.  In addition to coaching football, our family owns a small 9 hole golf course in Madison, IN. (Cozy Acres Golf Complex)

We are attempting to assist the Paul Loggan Foundation through selling Paul Loggan Foundation Logo Golf Balls.  We have 3 selections to chose from Bridgestone, Callaway Super Soft, and Callaway War Bird.  These can be purchased by the dozen or by the sleeve.  You can place an order 2 ways.  1) Call Cozy Acres Golf Complex at 812-273-3137 (We accept credit card orders) or you can go to E- Bay and search "Paul Logan Golf Balls".  You can make your selection and purchase via credit card or pay-pal.

Even if you are not a golfer, I am sure you know someone that is.  With the Holidays coming up, these make great gifts  and also support a great cause.
  • Like 1

Want to thank all the folks who purchased Paul Loggan Golf Balls over the weekend.  (Coach May, Coach Land and others!)  All Coaches have goals.  My goal is 100 dozen.  We are on our way.  Again you can go to E-Bay and search Paul Loggan Foundation Golf Balls or call our golf shop at 812-273-3137   We are open from 10am to 6pm normally during November.

Thanks For Your Support!

Wanted to keep this on page one .  See top post for ordering.  Appreciate everyone that has ordered thus far.  If you have not ordered yet please do so.  I will provide an updated post Monday morning to let you know where we stand.  The goal is to get to 100 dozen balls sold.

You can call our golf shop and order at 812 273-3137  (10am to Dark) or you can order off of E-Bay.

Just search E-Bay for Paul Loggan Golf Balls.

Thanks

Mike Dowell

Edited by Coach Dowell

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Time for two days of football and some great leftovers.   We are sitting right at 60 Dozen Sold.  Goal is to get to 100 by Dec 25th.  For those who have purchased already... Many Thanks!  For those who have not, Let's get to it!

Ebay - Search Paul Loggan Golf Balls.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 9:43 PM, Coach Dowell said:

Many of my coaching colleagues know that in addition to my football coaching duties that I own and operate Cozy Acres Golf Complex in Madison, Indiana.  For some time know we have had Paul Loggan Foundation Logo Golf Balls for purchase.    We are attempting to raise funds for Paul's foundation at North Central High School.   Thank You For Your Support.  

Paul Loggan was the  Athletic Director at North Central High School in Indianapolis, Indiana.    He was a father figure to many student-athletes and a friend to all that knew him.   Paul was a LB coach, a true 4-3 guy.  Hence his two sons Michael and William along with his daughter Samantha made up the Loggan Family Linebacker Corp.  Sadly Paul was taken from us way too soon.  This past April, we lost Coach Loggan to COVID-19.  He was such a special person.  Paul would always take time to talk, to see how you were doing, and would offer guidance and direction if needed. If you were Paul's friend, you had a friend for life.   I met Paul some years back through the Indiana Football Coaches Association and the North/South All Star Game in which Paul was the Director.  He both directly and indirectly made an impact upon my life.  In turn, I would like to return that favor.    

The Family has created the Paul Loggan Foundation to assist students of North Central in times of need.   Now I know it may not be your community I am directly speaking of, but I feel that there are a lot of those who support what Paul Loggan stood for.  I felt compelled to do my part.  As a member of the Indiana Football Community, I felt I should do my part.  In addition to coaching football, our family owns a small 9 hole golf course in Madison, IN. (Cozy Acres Golf Complex)

We are attempting to assist the Paul Loggan Foundation through selling Paul Loggan Foundation Logo Golf Balls.  We have 3 selections to chose from Bridgestone, Callaway Super Soft, and Callaway War Bird.  These can be purchased by the dozen or by the sleeve.  You can place an order 2 ways.  1) Call Cozy Acres Golf Complex at 812-273-3137 (We accept credit card orders) or you can go to E- Bay and search "Paul Logan Golf Balls".  You can make your selection and purchase via credit card or pay-pal.

Even if you are not a golfer, I am sure you know someone that is.  With the Holidays coming up, these make great gifts  and also support a great cause.

I'm not a golfer, but is there a way to directly donate to the foundation in some way?

Big Shout Out to the Center Grove and Perry Meridian Athletic Departments for their purchase.  We sent 5 more dozen out the door today as well.  

We have the following inventory available

8 Dozen Callaway Super Soft

5 Dozen Callaway War Bird

28 Dozen Bridgestone E-6 (Just brought in an additional 24 Dozen)

Order Now, Order Often.  Once these are out the door, That's All!

• Like 1