Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Southridge at Lawrenceburg 3A Regional

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

74, 74, 74 1.2.3.

I knew I could count on you to join the party!

Didn't think you would bring up an injury to one of the Yoonies.

Good thing for HH that happen or your trip to Lucas would have not happen. 

There will be no tears come this Saturday 74!

Just Tiger BL's getting cracked open and a ton of cheers!

Stinky. Stink. Stink. 1.2.3. I was not bringing up a Yoonie injury

That game last year, the Pats cut thru you like warm butter

The ONLY way you could compete is if your QB was Jay Cutler

This year no different, will be much of the same

Raider Nation running past you like Bo in a Tecmo game

Have your BL's, drinky. drink. drink. as many as you please

Come Saturday night Gasser, Taylor and Springer will bring you to your knees

So to all of you from the "Fake Jungle" here's my advice

Get your basketball gear ready, your football season is on thin ice

• Haha 5

74, 74, 74 or Ice, Ice, Ice 1.2.3.

It may be thin but Stink Town is still playing.

Cutler Cuties no way we would take him, If we used him we definitely wouldn't win.

Raiders look fast as can be, but to compare to Bo not even close, not in the same league!

Those you mention will not drop ST to their knees, but we got some at Connies who really do love STC.

Thanks for the advice Patriot 74, HH was bounced week 1 and basketballs are already hitting the floor!

• Like 1

I may be wrong here, but it seems like year in year out there always seems at least one game (2A-4A) that a team from around the Southwestern Area plays a team from over near the Ohio Border, whether it’s the EIAC vs PAC or EIAC vs SIAC. And it seems that the Southwestern areas teams usually win these games, so is there any real reason for this? Like just from a higher number of quality athletes from the area around the Pocket City, because the top athletes over in the EIAC area are absolute studs (Parris, Yoon, I remember EC having some dudes on that State Championship team) , or does it have to do with more with the style of play in the two areas (Schemes, Coaching and such)? Just curious.

25 minutes ago, ShakeDownTheThunder said:

I may be wrong here, but it seems like year in year out there always seems at least one game (2A-4A) that a team from around the Southwestern Area plays a team from over near the Ohio Border, whether it’s the EIAC vs PAC or EIAC vs SIAC. And it seems that the Southwestern areas teams usually win these games, so is there any real reason for this? Like just from a higher number of quality athletes from the area around the Pocket City, because the top athletes over in the EIAC area are absolute studs (Parris, Yoon, I remember EC having some dudes on that State Championship team) , or does it have to do with more with the style of play in the two areas (Schemes, Coaching and such)? Just curious.

East Central has had a lot of success against SIAC schools.  They beat Ev. Central in 2017, Reitz in 2016 and Harrison in 2015.  Central beat them in 2018.  Lawrenceburg has not fared as well against PAC or SIAC schools, but that's probably only because @StinkTownClown didn't drink enough Tiger BLs before those games.  

• Haha 1

Tango, Tango, Tango 1.2.3...

Went down to Shelby Trimmers to figure out what those records may be........

Going back, way back to 1973 - Stink Town is 4-9 vs PAC & SIAC teams.

Not good not good STC will agree, but the one thing I can guarantee...Is the Clown is undefeated vs all those schools in drinking!

Tiger BL's FOREVER - Pope Juice NEVER!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Are this years Raiders better than last years Heritage Hill Team??

That really depends who you ask. HH was one of those teams who could run it down your throat the whole game but they did not have much of a passing game at all. They had a STUD lineman that could move 2+people and get the QB/RB's 5+ yards a carry.

Southridge can throw the ball very well. There is alot of misdirection in their offense so it is hard to know who has the ball half the time. Southridge is not big by any means, but I believe this team is faster all around than the HH team from last year. I sure would love to see that matchup though. It is a toss-up IMO

11 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

That is a very good question.  What do you think @Titan32 ?

44 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Not good not good STC will agree, but the one thing I can guarantee...Is the Clown is undefeated vs all those schools in drinking!

Stinky Stinky Stink 2, 4, 6

In 2017 you had your chance to see our tailgate tricks

we were ready with lots of food, Tiger BLs, and Rumplemintz.

At halftime monster Parris and his boys tried to get back on the bus,

but worst of all the Clown and his crew didn't show up to party with us.

Maybe we'll get another chance to party some day,

but it won't happen as long as the Blue Tigers stay in 4A.

So good luck against the Rock Ridge Raiders this time,

you might set up a toll booth and charge each player a dime. 

(I hope you like Blazing Saddles...)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Probably not the best place for this discussion, but..........both were/are 12-0 at this point in the season.  So I think Saturday will be the measuring tool.  HH last year was the best team in 3A not named Chatard, and they quite possibly were the best team (Chatard) of any class.  

5 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Probably not the best place for this discussion, but..........both were/are 12-0 at this point in the season.  So I think Saturday will be the measuring tool.  HH last year was the best team in 3A not named Chatard, and they quite possibly were the best team (Chatard) of any class.  

HH was good no doubt. But don't dismiss knocking out a team's "do everything" QB mid 2nd quarter - changed the course of that game last year. Also most of those dudes were "young bucks" compared to this year, another year older, etc...

Totally different game, circumstances, environment , etc this year. Let's not also forget SR is a "success factored" school punching above its weight all season. 

Find the STC Hanner references funny....

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Saturday wont be the measuring stick as Yoon will play the whole game. 

From watching both on StinkTube (YouTube) in the shop Stink will bust this rhyme.

Last years Pats would spank these Raiders behind. Stink would wonder how these Raiders stop HH running behind that big line?

The Raiders appear to be good and they are 12-0, but last years Pats blow them out and drink free at the Chateau!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky. Stink. Stink. 1. 2. 3. Had to go all the way back to '73

Just to find a team that you could beat from the PAC

4-9 sounds about right, when Ol' Stink Town messes with the southwest

The SIAC/PAC's trips to LOS prove that they're the best

No way the clown has a perfect record against these schools when it comes to  drinking

Folks down here are born with beers in their hands man, what are you thinking

17 minutes ago, jets said:

HH was good no doubt. But don't dismiss knocking out a team's "do everything" QB mid 2nd quarter - changed the course of that game last year. Also most of those dudes were "young bucks" compared to this year, another year older, etc...

Totally different game, circumstances, environment , etc this year. Let's not also forget SR is a "success factored" school punching above its weight all season. 

Find the STC Hanner references funny....

Look, I am rooting big time for The Ridge, but this talk has got to stop.  Sounds like an excuse just in case things don't go well Saturday.

SR 525 Students

HH 601 Students

Lawrenceburg 584

All seems pretty close in comparison when looking a enrollments for rural area 3A schools.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Look, I am rooting big time for The Ridge, but this talk has got to stop.  Sounds like an excuse just in case things don't go well Saturday.

SR 525 Students

HH 601 Students

Lawrenceburg 584

All seems pretty close in comparison when looking a enrollments for rural area 3A schools.  

Not sure where you pulled those #’s from. But a quick IDOE search will show your are about 25+ off for SR. 

But point taken. I’ll shut my trap from now on

2 hours ago, Cappy said:

Per IHSAA website

image.png.52717d02c24e634452b22fe8def9c339.png

Per the Deparment of Education website. 

1587                 0 3 6           419
2110 Southwest Dubois Co Sch Corp 1588 Southridge High School                     130 125 124 115 6 500

38 minutes ago, Alduflux said:

Do Southridge fans actually want to win this game?  If they do it means they are stuck in 3a another year and ruins the argument that they belong in 2a.  Schools that win 3a regional probably don't belong in 2a.

The cycles are 2 years.

11 hours ago, Alduflux said:

Do Southridge fans actually want to win this game?  If they do it means they are stuck in 3a another year and ruins the argument that they belong in 2a.  Schools that win 3a regional probably don't belong in 2a.

Thats a stupid question, we want to win EVERY game!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Red Devil said:

The Raiders are faster overall than we were last year.  We were fast at 2 positions, and we lost one of those guys.  The Raiders are fast at a bunch of positions.  This is a question that can never be answered (I wish we could see that game), but I personally think HH wins this game based on the line and tanks at the  FB position.   No, we could not throw to save our life, but we didn't need to and it was one of the reasons we won big--clock control.

Raiders are an excellent team and this guy is a Raiders fan for the rest of the season!  Go Raiders!  

And by the way, I can promise you that the Raiders want to win this game and bring as much 3A hardware back to Huntingburg as possible.

Edited by HHPatriots

18 hours ago, tango said:

That is a very good question.  What do you think @Titan32 ?

Stinky Stinky Stink 2, 4, 6

In 2017 you had your chance to see our tailgate tricks

we were ready with lots of food, Tiger BLs, and Rumplemintz.

At halftime monster Parris and his boys tried to get back on the bus,

but worst of all the Clown and his crew didn't show up to party with us.

Maybe we'll get another chance to party some day,

but it won't happen as long as the Blue Tigers stay in 4A.

So good luck against the Rock Ridge Raiders this time,

you might set up a toll booth and charge each player a dime. 

(I hope you like Blazing Saddles...)

Don't pull me into this LOL!  I can say both teams were battle tested from the PAC.  Southridge in the shotgun wing T is hard to prepare for because even if you can run the plays on scout, game speed is a whole different animal.  Coach B. will add a little bit to the play book each week as well.  Should be a fun game.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Don't pull me into this LOL!  I can say both teams were battle tested from the PAC.  Southridge in the shotgun wing T is hard to prepare for because even if you can run the plays on scout, game speed is a whole different animal.  Coach B. will add a little bit to the play book each week as well.  Should be a fun game.

Stay in your lane, bro.....stay in your lane.... (think I may have broken that rule on another thread, btw).

• Haha 2