Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Southridge at Lawrenceburg 3A Regional

On 11/11/2020 at 2:34 PM, Patriot 74 said:

Probably not the best place for this discussion, but..........both were/are 12-0 at this point in the season.  So I think Saturday will be the measuring tool.  HH last year was the best team in 3A not named Chatard, and they quite possibly were the best team (Chatard) of any class.  

Now, now, there were quite a few schools that were better than Chatard last year.  Let's not make Chatard out to be this big boogey man.  We are just a simple small Catholic school trying to make our community better through good religious education, service to the community, and casual athletic competitions.  Good luck to both Southridge and Lawrenceburg this weekend.  Glad the game is on Saturday.  I am looking forward to seeing Southridge's speed on display and Lawrenceburg's quarterback is always fun to watch.  Here is hoping for a clean well-played game with no injuries.  

On 11/13/2020 at 10:32 AM, George Orwell 2 said:

Now, now, there were quite a few schools that were better than Chatard last year.  Let's not make Chatard out to be this big boogey man.  We are just a simple small Catholic school trying to make our community better through good religious education, service to the community, and casual athletic competitions.  Good luck to both Southridge and Lawrenceburg this weekend.  Glad the game is on Saturday.  I am looking forward to seeing Southridge's speed on display and Lawrenceburg's quarterback is always fun to watch.  Here is hoping for a clean well-played game with no injuries.  

Yeah, you are right, Patriot74 is terribly wrong.  It is just amazing happenstance that Chatard had 20 kids going on to play college football last year, I mean normally they probably only have 10 or 15.  It's just a good (but casual) youth program.

and to keep this on point...GO RAIDERS!

Edited by HHPatriots

31 minutes ago, HHPatriots said:

Yeah, you are right, Patriot74 is terribly wrong.  It is just amazing happenstance that Chatard had 20 kids going on to play college football last year, I mean normally they probably only have 10 or 15.  It's just a good (but casual) youth program.

and to keep this on point...GO RAIDERS!

20?  

You make Chatard sound like Merrillville.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, temptation said:

I’ll take a stab and say 4-6?

Folks love to throw out ridiculous numbers...

Back to the topic at hand, do either of these publics stand a chance next week?

I think your number is maybe accurate IF you include D3 ball.  I’m not sure there are 20 players from last year even ATTENDING college, btw.

As to the topic at hand, Danville will be next week for one of them.  My sense is that both would be slight underdogs to Danville but I certainly wouldn’t put any of my own money on it.

Edited by Lysander

25 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I think your number is maybe accurate IF you include D3 ball.  I’m not sure there are 20 players from last year even ATTENDING college, btw.

As to the topic at hand, Danville will be next week for one of them.  My sense is that both would be slight underdogs to Danville but I certainly wouldn’t put any of my own money on it.

Can Danville (the most successful public school head to head against Chatard recently) do the unthinkable in two weeks?

38 minutes ago, temptation said:

Can Danville (the most successful public school head to head against Chatard recently) do the unthinkable in two weeks?

Maybe..

Back to the game.....Good GAWD is Southridge fast!

edit....another TD...

Edited by Lysander

Man, is Southridge F-A-S-T.  They are at an obvious size dis-advantage on both lines but no matter, they are just running around LB on both sides of the ball leaving LB gasping - and grasping - for air.  

Edited by MDAlum82
seplling