Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Southridge at Lawrenceburg 3A Regional

Digital scout shows Lawrenceburg as currently have 6 turnovers.  Is that correct?

4 INTs, the Kickoff that was misplayed. I guess there might have been another that I am forgetting.  

But losing the TO battle 6-0 is a tough way to win. Yikes. 

5 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Digital scout shows Lawrenceburg as currently have 6 turnovers.  Is that correct?

4 INTs, the Kickoff that was misplayed. I guess there might have been another that I am forgetting.  

But losing the TO battle 6-0 is a tough way to win. Yikes. 

I just remember the 4 interceptions and the misplayed kickoff. The 4 interceptions tonight equals the total interceptions they had coming into the game.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, tango said:

East Central has had a lot of success against SIAC schools.  They beat Ev. Central in 2017, Reitz in 2016 and Harrison in 2015.  Central beat them in 2018.  Lawrenceburg has not fared as well against PAC or SIAC schools, but that's probably only because @StinkTownClown didn't drink enough Tiger BLs before those games.  

Going back to 1994 East Central is 5-5 vs. the SIAC teams.

Speed, Speed, Speed 1.2.3...3....3....

I'm still here just waking up coming off a 2 day coma from drinking!

Stink can't even speak on that performance, it was just UGLY!

Everyone in attendance and watching on TV, you know Stink Town is not that bad of a team!

They picked a heck of a day to play bad, and they got BEAT!

The Raiders have speed, speed, speed....and the Tigers have some as well, but those Raiders just had a different gear!

Back to Back years my Stink Town boys have been beat in the Elite 8! Not okay, but we will still celebrate!

The Tigers will be back again next year! Maybe the 3rd time vs your PAC conference will be the charm. 

Edited by StinkTownClown
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Speed, Speed, Speed 1.2.3...3....3....

I'm still here just waking up coming off a 2 day coma from drinking!

Stink can't even speak on that performance, it was just UGLY!

Everyone in attendance and watching on TV, you know Stink Town is not that bad of a team!

They picked a heck of a day to play bad, and they got BEAT!

The Raiders have speed, speed, speed....and the Tigers have some as well, but those Raiders just had a different gear!

Back to Back years my Stink Town boys have been beat in the Elite 8! Not okay, but we will still celebrate!

The Tigers will be back again next year! Maybe the 3rd time vs your PAC conference will be the charm. 

I'm not a bettin man, but if I was, I would bet that you will see the third PAC team in 3 years with Gibson Southern in the regional next year.