Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Southridge at Lawrenceburg 3A Regional

22 minutes ago, 2017statechamps said:

Are you discrediting the Raiders next year? COME ON! We will still be in 3A!

No sir, simply stating that Southridge will have a big time "Re-Loading" year with new faces in nearly every skill position. I absolutely hope to see SR back in this position next year, but just my 2 cents.

THis was a highlight game for Gasser..!!  and I thought OLB Wilkey make some key stops as well..  Glad to see Gasser wasn't hurt too bad late in the game.  Raiders just got on top quick...   That opening Tiger's drive would have been a key thing had they got something out of it.  Congrats on a great season Lawrenceburg...   keep on truckin Southridge!

4 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

I'm not a bettin man, but if I was, I would bet that you will see the third PAC team in 3 years with Gibson Southern in the regional next year.

I'm counting on us being Gibson Southern's stopper next year, thank you very much.  An that will be what?  5 years without so much as a sectional?  C'mon man!

3 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

I'm counting on us being Gibson Southern's stopper next year, thank you very much.  An that will be what?  5 years without so much as a sectional?  C'mon man!

This was the 5th year without a sectional championship for Gibson Southern.

2 hours ago, sr1 said:

This was the 5th year without a sectional championship for Gibson Southern.

5 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

You guys sure know how to kick a Titan when he's down.  

• Like 1