Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NIC 5A Team Mishawaka @ Valpo

3 hours ago, scarab527 said:

I think Valpo wins this one, but they’ve looked very vulnerable these last two weeks. Injuries and a disjointed season seem to have them off-balance. I doubt they’ll get by either Dwenger or Zionsville next week. 

Agreed. They’re just not hitting on all cylinders. They’ll need Burbee back to have any chance at advancing. I see Lockhart continues to be QB1. Did he beat out Grimes or is Grimes injured as well?

42 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

Agreed. They’re just not hitting on all cylinders. They’ll need Burbee back to have any chance at advancing. I see Lockhart continues to be QB1. Did he beat out Grimes or is Grimes injured as well?

Grimes hasn’t played since week 1 against Penn, I’m not sure what the injury is exactly but I believe it’s something in the leg.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

They have announced he will not play in the tournament.

I'm uncertain if it's the same injury he sustained against Merrillville in last year's 6A Sectional Final, but I feel for the guy. The past 2 HS games he's played have resulted in serious injury.

1 hour ago, SBFootball1 said:

Is Mishawaka able to play?

https://www.953mnc.com/2020/11/07/mishawaka-cavemen-football-team-placed-into-quarantine/

The story wasn't specific as to a timeline or anything.

I believe what happened was a SB Adams player tested positive Saturday morning.

Mishawaka is in self imposed quarantine.  

Is Mishawaka virtual or in person classes at this time?

7 hours ago, LaSalle Lions 1976 said:

I believe what happened was a SB Adams player tested positive Saturday morning.

Mishawaka is in self imposed quarantine.  

Is Mishawaka virtual or in person classes at this time?

I believe Mishawaka is in a Hybrid, Some go to school and some elected to stay at home, not sure what that mix would be for football players but I would assume that most football players would probably be in person. 

Valparaiso High School is the worst place for the teams season to come to an end, especially for the seniors.

Two Duneland conference connections in tonight's Monday Night Football game Patriots @ Jets.
-ESPN Monday Night football officiating analyst John Parry graduated from the former Michigan City Rogers High School in 1983.
-New York Jets kicker Sam Ficken graduated from Valparaiso High School in 2011.
Don't anybody ever say that dreams are impossible.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Valparaiso High School is the worst place for the teams season to come to an end, especially for the seniors.

Two Duneland conference connections in tonight's Monday Night Football game Patriots @ Jets.
-ESPN Monday Night football officiating analyst John Parry graduated from the former Michigan City Rogers High School in 1983.
-New York Jets kicker Sam Ficken graduated from Valparaiso High School in 2011.
Don't anybody ever say that dreams are impossible.

And his father, an NFL official and long-time supervisor of B1G officiating, was the AD at Rogers for many years.

• Like 1