Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MIC Regionals

Carmel @ Ben Davis:

This will be interesting to see how Ben Davis comes out and plays after playing some weaker opponents the past 2 weeks. Carmel coming off of a big win vs. Brownsburg. However, I saw where their QB went down. I do not know how severe that injury is. Will he miss this upcoming game? or is he back? I will take the Greyhounds 31-20.

Warren Central vs. Center Grove:

Another exciting matchup between these 2 powerhouse programs. CG is the team this year, but do not tell the Warriors this. Their D will likely make this a game. I will stick with the Trojans 24-20 in a close one!

The BIG 4 always prove to be the best each year. Having Carmel in the south shakes things up for sure. Whoever wins the south semi state will win the state finals this year for 6A and another MIC state champion. Until they get knocked off, the MIC (BD, Carmel, CG, WC) are the kings of the state.

14 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

From afar, I kind of chuckle at the fact that this year in which both Lawrence North and North Central made some noise, we still get the Big 4 of Ben Davis, Carmel, Center Grove, and Warren Central. Amazing that these programs year in and year out show why they have always been the class of the MIC

Warren is the shocker of the group, but they beat a very good LN and a very good NC squad to make it back to the Regional. BD did exactly what it was supposed to do as did Center Grove, and it's no surprise why Carmel is where they are. Good bet that one of these four will win the State Championship.

Overlook Warren Central at your own risk people. The Warriors are getting better with each week. If they can keep the Center Grove offense out of the end zone and play great defense, I think Warren Central might have a chance to pull off a major upset of the Trojans. 

Edited by Warren Central Warrior