Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6A Reginal- Warren Central visits Center Grove

Warren has shown some resilience the last 2 weeks in route to a sectional championship that I did not think was going to happen. With this in mind I have one question. 

Do the Warriors stand any chance against the mighty Trojans? Week 2 match up saw the Trojans hold the Warriors scoreless while going on to a 20-0 win. Warrens Defense got lots of pressure on Lawrence Norths QB this past week with 9 sacks. 

What do you all think? 

11 hours ago, Warren05 said:

Warren has shown some resilience the last 2 weeks in route to a sectional championship that I did not think was going to happen. With this in mind I have one question. 

Do the Warriors stand any chance against the mighty Trojans? Week 2 match up saw the Trojans hold the Warriors scoreless while going on to a 20-0 win. Warrens Defense got lots of pressure on Lawrence Norths QB this past week with 9 sacks. 

What do you all think? 

Warren has a very strong defense. That can keep them in any game. Center Grove, though, also has a great defense. Can Warren score enough to beat CG? I don't think so. Great finish to the year for WC, but I think Center Grove moves on.

Nobody plays the Trojans tougher than Warren Central.  This is a classic look ahead spot for Center Grove with Carmel on the horizon.  The Warriors are playing their best football right now and Center Grove is coming off back to back bye weeks essentially.  This game is at WC, which means CG loses a huge advantage by not playing at home in front of all of the CG faithful.

This is the only game left on CG's schedule that I see a scenario where they get upset and lose.  Can WC get rolling early and go up by a score?  Does CG come out flat and get started slow on the road after two weeks of less than average competition? Will the WC coaching staff play to win instead of playing not to lose?  I think so.  In Friday the 13th fashion, the Warriors pull off the upset of the year.

Warren Central 15

Center Grove 14

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

Nobody plays the Trojans tougher than Warren Central.  This is a classic look ahead spot for Center Grove with Carmel on the horizon.  The Warriors are playing their best football right now and Center Grove is coming off back to back bye weeks essentially.  This game is at WC, which means CG loses a huge advantage by not playing at home in front of all of the CG faithful.

This is the only game left on CG's schedule that I see a scenario where they get upset and lose.  Can WC get rolling early and go up by a score?  Does CG come out flat and get started slow on the road after two weeks of less than average competition? Will the WC coaching staff play to win instead of playing not to lose?  I think so.  In Friday the 13th fashion, the Warriors pull off the upset of the year.

Warren Central 15

Center Grove 14

The game is at CG

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

Nobody plays the Trojans tougher than Warren Central.  This is a classic look ahead spot for Center Grove with Carmel on the horizon.  The Warriors are playing their best football right now and Center Grove is coming off back to back bye weeks essentially.

This is the only game left on CG's schedule that I see a scenario where they get upset and lose.  Can WC get rolling early and go up by a score?  Does CG come out flat and get started slow after two weeks of less than average competition? Will the WC coaching staff play to win instead of playing not to lose?  I think so.  In Friday the 13th fashion, the Warriors pull off the upset of the year.

Warren Central 15

Center Grove 14

Edited version

Warren Central loses 38-0 tonight. Great season Warriors. Turned out a little bit better than everyone thought. The Warriors finish 4-6 for the first time since 1997. Best of luck to the Center Grove Trojans next week and after. Warren Central losing means I'm going to be a lot less active here now. See you all next year.

Go Warriors!!!