• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SAC- Regional Championship Games

My picks..

6A- Homestead (10-1) at Westfield (10-1)=   Westfield

5A- Bishop Dwenger (10-1) at Zionsville (5-5)=  Saints

3A- Concordia Lutheran (6-5) at Bishop Chatard (10-1)=  Chatard  

2A- Bishop Luers (6-6) at Tipton (10-2)=  Luers 

Looking forward watching all four games (will keep eye on East Noble also). Cheering on all the Fort Wayne teams. Will have two computers and my cell phone setup.(Kick the kids off the wireless for a few hrs!!)

6A- Homestead (10-1) at Westfield (10-1)=   Homestead by 1 in OT

5A- Bishop Dwenger (10-1) at Zionsville (5-5)=  Dwenger by 10

3A- Concordia Lutheran (6-5) at Bishop Chatard (10-1)=  Chatard by 21  

2A- Bishop Luers (6-6) at Tipton (10-2)=  Luers by 3

- Homestead (10-1) at Westfield (10-1)= Westfield by 3 scores

5A- Bishop Dwenger (10-1) at Zionsville (5-5)= Zionsville by 7

3A- Concordia Lutheran (6-5) at Bishop Chatard (10-1)= Chatard by As many as they was want  

2A- Bishop Luers (6-6) at Tipton (10-2)=  coin flip, I guess Luers by 3

6A: Homestead at Westfield: Homestead has shown in the later half of the year that they are the best in the Fort Wayne area. The Shamrocks have proven all year they’re one of central Indiana’s best. Should be a good one. Westfield by 7

5A: Bishop Dwenger at Zionsville. Zionsville is a solid all around team from what I’ve seen and heard, but this Saints team is just too talented. Dwenger by 10.

3A: Concordia at Bishop Chatard. The cadets defense has been stout all year against tough competition in the SAC, but Chatard is a different animal. Can Concordias offense play their best game of the year?? We shall see. Chatard by 17.

2A: Luers at Tipton. The Knights come in after an impressive offensive showing against #4 Eastside but once again the defense was nowhere to be found. Tipton on the other hand plays well on both sides of the ball and this game is at Tipton. If it’s another shootout, Luers by 7. If Tipton can get stops, I like the Blue Devils by 7.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, southend said:

Tipton , better regular season competition. 

Certainly you're either joking or just trying to get under SAC poster's skin. Strength of schedule isn't even close. Luers played the better competition by an extremely wide margin.

6A- Homestead (10-1) at Westfield (10-1)= Homestead by a TD -- or two

5A- Bishop Dwenger (10-1) at Zionsville (5-5)=  Saints all the way

3A- Concordia Lutheran (6-5) at Bishop Chatard (10-1)=  Heart want Cadets, head says Chatard.  I went out on a limb on another thread and picked Cadets, so I'll stick with them here in a nail biter.

2A- Bishop Luers (6-6) at Tipton (10-2)=  I've picked Luers by single digits on another thread, as well.  This is the game where I have the least amount of confidence in a Fort Wayne team to produce a win.  Going with Luers in a major upset.

If I'm wrong, predicting a Fort Wayne sweep, I'll eat my crow stuffed with Jalapenos and wrapped in bacon.

Edited by Bonecrusher

46 minutes ago, BTF said:

Certainly you're either joking or just trying to get under SAC poster's skin. Strength of schedule isn't even close. Luers played the better competition by an extremely wide margin.

I have learned he has no rhyme or reason behind anything he posts. I've asked him multiple times to explain his logic and it just gets ignored.

2 hours ago, Prospect said:

I have learned he has no rhyme or reason behind anything he posts. I've asked him multiple times to explain his logic and it just gets ignored.

Some posts just have to be taken with a grain of salt.

4 hours ago, Bonecrusher said:

6A- Homestead (10-1) at Westfield (10-1)= Homestead by a TD -- or two

5A- Bishop Dwenger (10-1) at Zionsville (5-5)=  Saints all the way

3A- Concordia Lutheran (6-5) at Bishop Chatard (10-1)=  Heart want Cadets, head says Chatard.  I went out on a limb on another thread and picked Cadets, so I'll stick with them here in a nail biter.

2A- Bishop Luers (6-6) at Tipton (10-2)=  I've picked Luers by single digits on another thread, as well.  This is the game where I have the least amount of confidence in a Fort Wayne team to produce a win.  Going with Luers in a major upset.

If I'm wrong, predicting a Fort Wayne sweep, I'll eat my crow stuffed with Jalapenos and wrapped in bacon.

Your Luers pick is the one you're calling a major upset????

19 hours ago, Prospect said:

Look, you group of lapdogs here need to pull yourselves away from the camp fire, go down to the lake and throw some cold water on your faces. Then look at the 5 years, including this season, record against the rest of the state post season. 
My gosh. This was my home town for 35 years, but this is a cycle. Whether the cycle continues down or it may go back up, who knows, but I’m sure not sold on the SAC being a state force.  

1 hour ago, southend said:

Look, you group of lapdogs here need to pull yourselves away from the camp fire, go down to the lake and throw some cold water on your faces. Then look at the 5 years, including this season, record against the rest of the state post season. 
My gosh. This was my home town for 35 years, but this is a cycle. Whether the cycle continues down or it may go back up, who knows, but I’m sure not sold on the SAC being a state force.  

Dating back to 2016 the SAC has a record of 50-26 against non-SAC opponents in the postseason. Please elaborate on the "cycle" you speak of with facts. 

In an earlier post, you said................"Tipton , better regular season competition." Tipton (9-2 against better competition) loses to Luers (6-6 against weaker competition) by a score of 36-17. Does that add up? Does it make any sense whatsoever? 

I'd like to see some of your comments backed up with facts, that's all. 

1 hour ago, Bonecrusher said:

Yeah it was. Just how I saw it. I guess going 1 for 4 isn't too impressive, though lol.

Only one Fort Wayne team left. Wow.

Well, it happens.  Dwenger decided to turnover the game away.  Concordia played fairly well against one of the best teams in the state.  Homestead is Homestead and does this occasionally.  If I was that other guy southend, I’d wonder why Harding and New Haven together are playing so poorly.  Did they pick the wrong coach?   Lots of politics there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, southend said:

We've discussed what the SAC needs to do for the bigger schools to be competitive. Again the SAC is the most successful conference in NE Indiana, but they also represent 5 of the classes. Luers has a great shot at playing for a state title this year and Concordia played the best team in 3A the best so far this post season. No need to call anyone lap dogs lol, I know it's hard for the little sister to the east to see how much success other Fort Wayne schools have while struggling to go .500 in a conference it should dominate...

The last 5 years has given the SAC 3 state titles, sure seems like a decline...