• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  47 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Joe Biden Thread

Muda69

10 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Can you please clarify your statement?

Sure.  Facts were not the strong suit of the Ms. Clinton supporters back in 2016 when she lost to Mr. Trump, then whined about it for years.    Now it's the same thing for the supporters of Mr. Trump who lost to Mr. Biden.

Uni-party.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Sure.  Facts were not the strong suit of the Ms. Clinton supporters back in 2016 when she lost to Mr. Trump, then whined about it for years.    Now it's the same thing for the supporters of Mr. Trump who lost to Mr. Biden.

Uni-party.

As a Clinton supporter in 2016.. This is news to me. 

I believe there were a few reasons why Clinton lost. 

A lot of undecided voters (independents, mod dems and mod R's broke for Trump)

The Comey letter

Clinton's lack of campaigning in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan

Trump used dirt that he got from Russia and both used disinformation in those 3 states. 

Why Trump lost. 

A lot of Moderate R's and D's realized Trump's rhetoric wasn't a lie.. And the way MAGA cohorts became a cult.. Just burned a lot of people. They didn't like Trump in 2016 but hate him now. 

Wisconsin and Michigan re elected Democrat Senators in 2018 and elected Democratic Governors and PA re elected a Dem Governor...and strong ground games on getting people registered to vote. 

Arizona flipped due to Mrs Cindy McCain's endorsement along with Arizona Democratic party doing a great job at organizing and campaigning for Biden and getting people to register to vote... Minus the McCain vote.  Same goes for Georgia. 

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

I was none of those people

My friends and people I have on Facebook were none of those people. 

I don't remember any Democrats refusing to certify votes in counties. I also don't remember Pelosi, Schumer, Obama or Biden refusing to acknowledge Trump won... The way McCarthy, McConnell, Trump and Pence have done with Biden and Harris. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

2 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

This did about 90% of the damage. 

Yes. 

Dems still have house.. and senate still in play. 

Chances to pick up Senate seats in 2022 (PA, WI, NC) and to add to majority in house. I'd like to believe that most of the freshman that won in 2018 but lost In 2020 will be able to flip those seats wo Trump on ballot. 

4 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

As a Clinton supporter in 2016.. This is news to me. 

I believe there were a few reasons why Clinton lost. 

A lot of undecided voters (independents, mod dems and mod R's broke for Trump)

The Comey letter

Clinton's lack of campaigning in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan

Trump used dirt that he got from Russia and both used disinformation in those 3 states. 

Why Trump lost. 

A lot of Moderate R's and D's realized Trump's rhetoric wasn't a lie.. And the way MAGA cohorts became a cult.. Just burned a lot of people. They didn't like Trump in 2016 but hate him now. 

Wisconsin and Michigan re elected Democrat Senators in 2018 and elected Democratic Governors and PA re elected a Dem Governor...and strong ground games on getting people registered to vote. 

Arizona flipped due to Mrs Cindy McCain's endorsement along with Arizona Democratic party doing a great job at organizing and campaigning for Biden and getting people to register to vote... Minus the McCain vote.  Same goes for Georgia. 

They thought they could rig the election.  

Does anyone else find it strange that the only thing the Washington Post can comment on after all of the evidence that Sidney Powell has uncovered relative to the Venezuelan style tampering of the votes in these states was that Rudy's hair color ran during his time at the mic....

Instead - CORONAVIRUS......

• Kill me now 1

9 minutes ago, swordfish said:

They thought they could rig the election.  

Does anyone else find it strange that the only thing the Washington Post can comment on after all of the evidence that Sidney Powell has uncovered relative to the Venezuelan style tampering of the votes in these states was that Rudy's hair color ran during his time at the mic....

Instead - CORONAVIRUS......

#EnemyOfThePeople

Bypass the MSM and their mockingbird project.

Hope you all watched the press conference.  This is SO MUCH MORE than the democrats ballot stuffing (which is fraud in and of itself).  Dominion.  Smartmatic.  Cuba.  Venezuela.  Maduro.  Chavez.  Clinton Foundation.  George Soros.  They have it all.

Military PRECISSION!  President Trump tried to tell everyone.  Some just didn't listen.  This isn't another 4 year election.

Watch the headlines tomorrow.  Should be MAJOR!  If not, you can see for yourself, the corruption.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

@TheStatGuy the Tories here are screaming 'cause they lost.

What a bunch of snowflakes!

xmvi80ik19061.jpg

Count EVERY legal vote.  Not a difficult concept.  Now you all know why people say you are either an American or a Democrat.

41 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Mine was only counted yesterday. What's your point?

Since you need it explained, you are part of the problem.  

42 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Mine was only counted yesterday. What's your point?

LOL.  In Nevada...counted yesterday, Thursday, 11/19, 16-SIXTEEN days AFTER the election.  Yeah, nothing to see here.

Good luck.

• Kill me now 1

31 minutes ago, DE said:

Since you need it explained, you are part of the problem.  

LOL.  In Nevada...counted yesterday, Thursday, 11/19, 16-SIXTEEN days AFTER the election.  Yeah, nothing to see here.

Good luck.

Yeah, Nevada sounds like one screwed up state.  With all the money counting going on in Las Vegas accurately counting ballots in a timely matter should be child's play.

7 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Yeah, Nevada sounds like one screwed up state.  With all the money counting going on in Las Vegas accurately counting ballots in a timely matter should be child's play.

You would think.

5 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

What are you trying to get at?

WHY did it take 16 days after the election for YOUR ballot to get counted.  And how exactly do you know this?  Does the state of Nevada send every voter an email or text message saying "Congratulations! Your ballot has officially been counted by your local election officials."?