Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Open Club  ·  46 members  ·  Free

OOB v2.0

Joe Biden Thread

Muda69

9 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

@DEand @swordfish when they realize Biden becomes President in 15 days and their dreams of a coup are slipping away. 

ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg

TSG - Why am I included in your delusional assumptions?   This "Airplane" picture reminds of the Democrat Party 4 years ago trying just about the same thing the current President is.  The main difference is actual evidence exists, but is being ignored until after inauguration.

Here is me after this Inauguration Day:

57 Quotes on The Importance of Being Calm (2020)

Not really caring.....

9 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

@DEand @swordfish when they realize Biden becomes President in 15 days and their dreams of a coup are slipping away. 

ted-striker-sweating-airplane.jpg

Meh,  when Trump is holding the office of POTUS the MSM and many others like you suffered from Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

Now the MSM is going to suffer from TWS,  Trump Withdrawal Syndrome.   Sleepy Joe Biden just can't naturally summon the disdain that the MSM and yourself heaped on Mr. Turmp.  I guess he'll have to ramp up the unjust wars in the Middle East.............

3 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Meh,  when Trump is holding the office of POTUS the MSM and many others like you suffered from Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

Now the MSM is going to suffer from TWS,  Trump Withdrawal Syndrome.   Sleepy Joe Biden just can't naturally summon the disdain that the MSM and yourself heaped on Mr. Turmp.  I guess he'll have to ramp up the unjust wars in the Middle East.............

TWS huh.....?  May be a thing......

11 minutes ago, swordfish said:

TWS huh.....?  May be a thing......

Yep,  the liberal MSM has made millions over the last four years picking apart every single things Mr. Trump has said or done, ad nauseum.  No way will they be that critical with Mr. Biden.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Yep,  the liberal MSM has made millions over the last four years picking apart every single things Mr. Trump has said or done, ad nauseum.  No way will they be that critical with Mr. Biden.

Could not agree more

Once again... MONEY in Politics and MONEY in Bias TV .......   

Common folk left out. 

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Bident won't be POTUS, so there is nothing to be critical of.