Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Good Luck to NE/EC Indiana & NW/WC Ohio Teams!

38 minutes ago, Prospect said:

You might want to go back and reread what I said. It was in reference to the New Haven football team and not the people from New Haven. 

I just went back, prospect. 
“Every New Haven FAN I have met including you thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread “

So....you never met me, but included me. Does this go for DE then he’s a fan. What about Irishman, I know he’s a fan. Or is it just for me?

7 minutes ago, southend said:

I just went back, prospect. 
“Every New Haven FAN I have met including you thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread “

So....you never met me, but included me. Does this go for DE then he’s a fan. What about Irishman, I know he’s a fan. Or is it just for me?

You might not have been included if you could come up with any rational arguments for things you've posted. Like I already said I'm sure you're a great person, I just disagree with 95% of the stuff you type on this website.

1 hour ago, Prospect said:

You might not have been included if you could come up with any RATIONAL ARGUMENT for things you've posted. Like I already said I'm sure you're a great person, I just disagree with 95% of the stuff you type on this website.

What’s so irrational about SAC is getting weaker and weaker every year ?

Just now, southend said:

What’s so irrational about SAC is getting weaker and weaker every year ?

See the results?

Well 2 out of 3 for Semi State! Congrats to South Adams (just odd/tough to say it for this Jet) and Bishop Luers (family member being the first female to score for them)! Great season to the Marion Giants!

On 11/20/2020 at 10:53 PM, Basementbias said:

Well 2 out of 3 for Semi State! Congrats to South Adams (just odd/tough to say it for this Jet) and Bishop Luers (family member being the first female to score for them)! Great season to the Marion Giants!

Sort of off topic, but I just can’t believe how AWFUL the ACAC has been the last two years.  Other than SA and AC (and maybe Bluffton), it’s the worst I’ve ever seen it. 

When I played, teams like Heritage, Woodlan, and Southern Wells dominated.  Hopefully it’s on the rise in the coming years!

4 hours ago, Starfire said:

Sort of off topic, but I just can’t believe how AWFUL the ACAC has been the last two years.  Other than SA and AC (and maybe Bluffton), it’s the worst I’ve ever seen it. 

When I played, teams like Heritage, Woodlan, and Southern Wells dominated.  Hopefully it’s on the rise in the coming years!

It was the same when I played from 05-08. Heritage & Southern Wells were the big games for us at AC. Heck Garrett when they had been a member as well. It was always Heritage that got us in the first 2 years. It was always Heritage & then Leo when Harding closed as the top dog with AC & SW near 2-4 and SA,Woodlan, & Garrett right there as well. Bluffton towards the bottom. 

Lately it was Woodlan winning 2 years being pushed by AC & actually upset by SA in playoffs. Then AC winning 2 years pushed by Woodlan and then SA. The past 2 years SA pushed a bit by AC. Bluffton is getting closer but not there yet.

Hoping Heritage will be back with their new coach and that SW can just survive as a school and get back on track. That would help a bit. It makes no sense other than travel for Norwell & Bellmont to join, but Norwell (few years Bellmont hopefully) would give some better competition for ACAC schools.

Edited by Basementbias

The Cardiac Cougars of Van Wert pull it off! Down 2 scores they come back and win 31-28 for their first state title ever! One more game for this area to get 3 OH state champs! Hoping we add 2 more next weekend on the IN side!

• Thanks 1

3 for 3 on our NW OH teams! Cardiac Cavs in this one as well! They had the lead, lost it and then tied it up. Made a big stop on defense and got a huge punt return that almost went to the house. They centered the ball up and kicked the GW FG similar to Van Wert. Congrats to the Coldwater Cavaliers on the 7th title in program history and the sweep for our NW Ohio area teams.