Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

TWO HUGE OPPORTUNITIES Lie Ahead

1 hour ago, Footballking16 said:

I thought Dwenger was the better team than Zionsville. Killer unforced turnovers and a questionable DPI on the last drive kept the Eagles alive. 

So I've read this is few times but didn't the Eagles actually have more turnovers (or at least very close to the same)? Were the Dwenger TO's just mistakes, while the Zionsville TO's were just great plays by Dwenger? Anyways, last comment about about Dwenger, that was two games ago. 

1 hour ago, temptation said:

The “SAC’s best” struggled with the bottom of the HCC in 2019 and was beaten by the HCC two consecutive postseasons now.  It’s a trend.

The gap from the HCC to the SAC may actually be bigger than the gap from the MIC to the HCC.

You enjoy bringing up the Homestead/Noblesville game in 2019. Homestead was bored to tears that game. In the players mind, they were traveling two hours to play a "nobody", and it showed in their performance. They were mentally unprepared for what Noblesville brought to the table. They came back the next week and outplayed Carmel for a half without their best player. Carmel's depth was too much to overcome in the end. 

I agree, there is a gap between the SAC and the HCC, I'm just not sure how big it is. This isn't the 90's anymore. Yes, there was a time that the SAC would have cleaned the HCC's clock. But present day, the HCC lays solid claim as the states second best conference. 

Glad to see ya back Temp. 

3 minutes ago, BTF said:

You enjoy bringing up the Homestead/Noblesville game in 2019. Homestead was bored to tears that game. In the players mind, they were traveling two hours to play a "nobody", and it showed in their performance. They were mentally unprepared for what Noblesville brought to the table. They came back the next week and outplayed Carmel for a half without their best player. Carmel's depth was too much to overcome in the end. 

I agree, there is a gap between the SAC and the HCC, I'm just not sure how big it is. This isn't the 90's anymore. Yes, there was a time that the SAC would have cleaned the HCC's clock. But present day, the HCC lays solid claim as the states second best conference. 

Glad to see ya back Temp. 

Just using the data available.  I’ll tell SAC fans the same thing I tell HCC fans:  No one will take you seriously as a conference until you start winning your fair share against the others.  The HCC’s measuring stick is the MIC.  The SAC (big school’s) is the HCC under the current tournament format.

Just now, temptation said:

Just using the data available.  I’ll tell SAC fans the same thing I tell HCC fans:  No one will take you seriously as a conference until you start winning your fair share against the others.  The HCC’s measuring stick is the MIC.  The SAC (big school’s) is the HCC under the current tournament format.

Agree. Hard to argue that.