Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Cathedral vs. Zionsville - 5A State Championship Saturday @ 7PM

On 11/21/2020 at 10:56 AM, PHJIrish said:

My family doctor's son was the Zionsville receiver that caught the pass that beat Brownsburg last year.  He and I will have a lot more to talk about the next time I have a doctor's appointment.😊

It will be good to be back downtown after six years!

Tickets will be sold to football families Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  If any tickets remain, general public tickets will be sold Friday at noon at the Welch Activity Center Lobby, enter Door 2.  They are being sold in pods.  Seats will be assigned at the time of purchasing tickets.

2 Ticket Pod: $30

4 Ticket Pod: $60

6 Ticket Pod: $90

As an additional requirement for Contact Tracing, the Marion County Health Department is requiring schools to maintain a roster of contacts for ticket purchasers. Contact information is a requirement.

TICKET INFORMATION REQUIRED:

NAME OF TICKET PURCHASER

EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE GROUP

PHONE NUMBER FOR THE GROUP

Edited by IndplsCathedral_Dad
Left out information.

Just now, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

Tickets will be sold to football families Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  If any tickets remain, general public tickets will be sold Friday at noon at the Welch Activity Center Lobby, enter Door 2.  They are being sold in pods.

2 Ticket Pod: $30

4 Ticket Pod: $60

6 Ticket Pod: $90

As an additional requirement for Contact Tracing, the Marion County Health Department is requiring schools to maintain a roster of contacts for ticket purchasers. Contact information is a requirement.

TICKET INFORMATION REQUIRED:

NAME OF TICKET PURCHASER

EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE GROUP

PHONE NUMBER FOR THE GROUP

Thanks!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

Does anyone else feel like this is the 6A-Division 2 state championship?  I am taking Cathedral by 14.  I think it will be close for 3 quarters and Cathedral will pull away in the 4th

I agree with this. Cathedral obviously has the talent level to be a 6A football team. And Zionsville has beaten and competed all year long with 6A teams. They are a 6A school that got shuffled down to 5A for this season.

1 hour ago, Grandpa B said:

What a great tribute to what I hear was an outstanding young man.  What a tragic loss for Cathedral.   Good luck on Friday, but I don't think you need one drop of luck.   

Yeah, he was a fine young man and a pretty good football player too!

1 minute ago, Staxawax said:

Yes.  Some will say Fox Sports Indiana. But Fox Sports Midwest works also.  They may very well be on other local Fox Sports channels also.

They also are broadcasting some "Classic" games today.

Tuesday, Nov. 24

5 p.m. – 2019 Class A | Lafayette Central Catholic 29, Indianapolis Lutheran 28

7 p.m. – 2018 Class 4A | Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger 16, Evansville Central 10 4OT

9 p.m. – 2016 Class 6A | Carmel 16, Center Grove 13 OT