Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A-5A pp sweep

2 hours ago, Purdue Pete said:

I won’t.  I was feeling pretty good about the prediction after first half.  Then Luers stalled on first drive 2nd half and it became a dogfight.  I was right in that WEBO offense was one dimensional but brother they can run the ball.  Great game.  Very entertaining.

Much respect for coming back and discussing your prediction even though it didn't prove to be entirely accurate.  You were right in that Western Boone couldn't handle Luers speed and athleticism in the passing game.  Particularly Glenn.  That kid is something else.  But they also couldn't stop the Western Boone run game at all to the extent that they didn't force a punt.  I think many people may have seen both scenarios playing out in this game but not to the degree they did.  I certainly thought Western Boone would have more success on defense than they did and did not expect they'd go the entire game without punting either.  

• Like 1