Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

8 minutes ago, Screagle said:

Im not sure any week is a must win except week 10. Obviously teams want to win. Its the only way to win a conference championship and it makes for a better week of practice. IMO It’s a must be better upfront with experience OL and it’s a must be better offensively and it’s a must be better at stopping the run. But I trust this staff will have Memorial as the 4A sectional favorite by week 10. 

That is true, since 4A was shaken up last night 

1 hour ago, Spitting Llamas said:

A couple of more big games this week in the SIAC. It will be interesting to see predictions as the week goes on. I think Memorial rebounds and takes care of business against North. MD vs. Castle is too close to call. Should be a slug fest. 

North is reportedly missing some starters to quarantine.

Ugh.  Will this ever end?

On 8/21/2021 at 11:28 AM, TigerFan20 said:

This is a must win for Memorial now, I can honestly see them going 0-4 midway through the season, IF they played like the way they did last night

0-4?  A week ago you were discussing Memorial’s semi state opponents.  

6 minutes ago, tango said:

That stinks.  We should play Saturday at Enlow.

Two years in a row a ‘big game’ has had to be moved to a neutral field. (Week 3 vs Central last year)

EVSC’s reluctance to replace the turf, a boil order and scoreboard malfunction last week. 

It sure would be nice to a home field. 

Just now, oldtimeqb said:

Two years in a row a ‘big game’ has had to be moved to a neutral field. (Week 3 vs Central last year)

EVSC’s reluctance to replace the turf, a boil order and scoreboard malfunction last week. 

It sure would be nice to have a home field. 

18 minutes ago, tango said:

Will our #4, #9 & #18 be back?

I don’t know anything about Agler or Russell.  But Shea has to sit out 20% of the games - or 2.  Not exactly sure why.  But I’ve been told that the Castle scrimmage counted as one.  If that’s right, he should be dressed for the North game.

3 hours ago, AW0352 said:

I heard at the JV game last night that Castle is installing turf after this season.   Maybe it’s just hopeful conversation amongst fans.  We got a new Superintendent and supposedly he made the decision. 

Superintendent is said to be a fan.  However, do not forget that if you put in one in Warrick Co., you will have to put in three.  Not happening this year, but I have heard admins talk about sooner than later.