Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

3 minutes ago, eschnur66 said:

Not either way. There are no Bosse football players involved. I work in the building, and don't think it should be something that is even posted once I not based on facts.

My bad, didn’t mean the “either way” in a rude way. I was just stating the trend is pure supidity from videos I’ve seen

20 minutes ago, eschnur66 said:

That is a fact! Pretty incredible the things that catch on in 2021!

In Terms of Bosse, I’m excited to see how Bosse does over the next few years. I think Coach Mullen is building something special in the land of the Bulldogs, great hire by the administration 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

My eyes deceived me, Reitz did not have any interceptions in the North game, it was 5 PDs by the North D

Going back to this game, did you see the “fumble” by Jay Smith at the three? I have. For those who don’t know, Teitz was driving and was inside the North 10 ( I believe it was at the 5, but I could be wrong), ball is handed to Smith who dives into the left side of the line, is hit and tackled. You see the ball on the turf after the tackle, squirts off screen to the left, and a couple of seconds later (literally), Smith walks in frame, hands the ball to the white hat, walks away to huddle. Officials confer at the spot, fumble is called, and North is awarded possession. How, when the Reitz RB hands you the ball? 

I believe it is on HUDL, as my friend has access due to being a coach for the 7th and 8th grade teams. 

28 minutes ago, TransplantedPanther said:

Officials confer at the spot, fumble is called, and North is awarded possession. How, when the Reitz RB hands you the ball? 

I believe it is on HUDL, as my friend has access due to being a coach for the 7th and 8th grade teams. 

Yes, because the ball never changes hands after it is dead. 😉

There is no general access to HUDL video, even by coaches. The owner of the video has to actively “share” it with someone for them to access it. If you can get your coach friend to share it with me, I’ll be happy to look at it and tell you what I think. Share it to bobref@comcast.net.

1 hour ago, TransplantedPanther said:

Going back to this game, did you see the “fumble” by Jay Smith at the three? I have. For those who don’t know, Teitz was driving and was inside the North 10 ( I believe it was at the 5, but I could be wrong), ball is handed to Smith who dives into the left side of the line, is hit and tackled. You see the ball on the turf after the tackle, squirts off screen to the left, and a couple of seconds later (literally), Smith walks in frame, hands the ball to the white hat, walks away to huddle. Officials confer at the spot, fumble is called, and North is awarded possession. How, when the Reitz RB hands you the ball? 

I only saw some bits of the Reitz-North game, so I am unsure about that  on that ruling. Maybe a North player picked it up afterwards, but a ref said it was down until an conversation happened? No idea how this ruling happened, would love to video sometime 

3 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Memorial is getting a nice upgrade on their weightlifting equipment 

Looks great. Not sure many on here have any idea what the weight room looked like before this upgrade started. It’s was pathetic. Kudos to the staff for making great use of outdoor space and strength coach Keifer for his creativity in developing strength. Can’t leave out Marty Ohlson for meeting kids every morning that needed to lift.  Big kudos to the players who never complained even after seeing far less successful teams facilities. 

The 4A state ship banner/sign also looks great along with the 3A state ship banner. 

39 minutes ago, tango said:

Please tell me we took over the band room?  

Lol, I don’t think the Band Director would be pleased to see weightlifting equipment in the band room

15 minutes ago, Screagle said:

Looks great. Not sure many on here have any idea what the weight room looked like before this upgrade started. It’s was pathetic. Kudos to the staff for making great use of outdoor space and strength coach Keifer for his creativity in developing strength. Can’t leave out Marty Ohlson for meeting kids every morning that needed to lift.  Big kudos to the players who never complained even after seeing far less successful teams facilities. 

The 4A state ship banner/sign also looks great along with the 3A state ship banner. 

From what I remember, the equipment was mainly black/white and probably has been there for who knows how long

5 hours ago, OldHatchetHog76 said:

Loving the new weight room pictures. Nice to see investments into strength and conditioning programs at the high school level.

All from private donors, just like everything else that is athletics-related...