Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

32 minutes ago, fenderbender said:

Does anyone have a Jasper roster they can post?  Maybe a picture of a program from one of their games?

MaxPreps is missing a lot of the Height and Weights for their players.   Just currious about their lines.

I believe their RG is 6’1 270, one of their tackles is 6’0 235. I think their O-line averages 6’1 230. 

Edited by TigerFan20
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fenderbender said:

Does anyone have a Jasper roster they can post?  Maybe a picture of a program from one of their games?

MaxPreps is missing a lot of the Height and Weights for their players.   Just currious about their lines.

This is from last year

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/2121/2020/08/18122629/2020-Jasper-Fall-Rosters.pdf

But, if you know the starters this year, you can just ping them out 

Edited by TigerFan20

2 hours ago, fenderbender said:

Current roster and stats are never available on-line.  Are we sure the Internet exists in Jasper? LOL

• Haha 3

@TigerFan20Saw you post this in the PAC thread but decided to bring it over here... You said Memorial is closing in on 2A enrollment. I looked back at 2014-15 numbers and Memorial has dropped from 752 students to 609, why is that? Any certain reason Memorial has lost about 20% of their enrollment in 7 years? Maybe it has been answered on here and I forgot... 

Just now, Cappy said:

@TigerFan20Saw you post this in the PAC thread but decided to bring it over here... You said Memorial is closing in on 2A enrollment. I looked back at 2014-15 numbers and Memorial has dropped from 752 students to 609, why is that? Any certain reason Memorial has lost about 20% of their enrollment in 7 years? Maybe it has been answered on here and I forgot... 

A lot of the drop in enrollment has to do with Evansville Christian opening a high school. Another big factor is that there are fewer and fewer people willing/able to fork over $8,000 for a year of high school. I don't look for the numbers to come back anytime soon. 

11 minutes ago, Cappy said:

pretty sure this year it’s 570, but MD has had it the worse

10 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

pretty sure this year it’s 570, but MD has had it the worse

570 Wow!!

That same time period has MD at 493 (14/15 school year) up to 497 (19/20,) by comparison my school, North Posey, went from 513 down to 450...

2 hours ago, Spitting Llamas said:

A lot of the drop in enrollment has to do with Evansville Christian opening a high school. Another big factor is that there are fewer and fewer people willing/able to fork over $8,000 for a year of high school. I don't look for the numbers to come back anytime soon. 

It’s our school community’s answer to the success factor…and a big, bony bird to the IHSAA.

5 hours ago, Spitting Llamas said:

Evansville Christian is not hurting Memorial.  SIG has hurt Memorial far more.  We saw enrollments in feeder schools dropping years ago, which is the lifeblood of any parochial school.  Now the numbers should start trending up.  The non-Catholic tuition being so high is one factor.