Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

14 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Seems like Memorial’s rushing attack has stalled the last 3 games from my observation 

35-8 Reitz over Bosse

LOL. They have crushed the last 4 opponents. Don't get caught up in details...

3 hours ago, Titan32 said:

If they are giving you the pass...you take the pass.  Memorial will run when teams empty the box...take what they give you.

It’s almost like a run-pass-option can be a run play AND a pass play at the same time. Who knew?? 

Week 8 takeaways 

-Jasper wins part of the SIAC over a tough 20-13 win against North. Look out for the Huskies 

-Castle Dominates Central and eyes towards to Memorial and hopes to snap their streak

-Memorial takes care of business against VL and prepares for a BIG matchup with Rival Castle 

-Reitz snaps their 5 game losing streak against Bosse. And of course this MD-Reitz Rivalry game will be great. 

-Mater Dei handles Harrison and looks forward to meet with Reitz at the Bowl

34 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

you know that's right. mhs' coaching brain trust is so far ahead of anything else in the siac

Well, I don’t know about that.

But I do know that Hurley has always liked mixing things up in the post-season.  A couple years ago, Brock Combs went from barely touching the ball during the regular season to ending up as the team’s leading rusher primarily from carries in the post-season.

Obviously, if you can successfully pull previously unused weapons out of the arsenal, it’s hard on opposing defenses.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

Well, I don’t know about that.

But I do know that Hurley has always liked mixing things up in the post-season.  A couple years ago, Brock Combs went from barely touching the ball during the regular season to ending up as the team’s leading rusher primarily from carries in the post-season.

Obviously, if you can successfully pull previously unused weapons out of the arsenal, it’s hard on opposing defenses.

I’m pretty sure he racked up around 470 yards in the postseason and only in 5 games too, which is insane.

52 minutes ago, Spitting Llamas said:

It's an exciting day. Can't wait to see the first round matchups. 

If I had to bet, very good chance that it will be Jasper vs Memorial in the first round. Or Linton vs Mater Dei in the first round. Still would be very good matchups in the state

Edited by TigerFan20

22 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

He went to Marian for a year, but decided to work for his dad or what Tango said

22 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

He went to Marian for a year, but decided to work for his dad or what Tango said

Good for him then, enjoyed watching that title run.

• Like 1