Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

North could very well be the next landing spot for free agents, just need a bus that runs south at least to Morgan Ave. to run daily....twice a day....LOL.  We will call it the Husky train.  Maybe make a pickup station at the old North.

Edited by Titan32
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

North could very well be the next landing spot for free agents, just need a bus that runs south at least to Morgan Ave. to run daily....twice a day....LOL.  We will call it the Husky train.  Maybe make a pickup station at the old North.

Reitz or North in my opinion, there is still not a lot of information on what is happening 

41 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

So, with Coultis gone, where does Central turn too. I do not know who they have in their mind 

Maybe OC Shawn Mooney?  I would think, with 3 HCs in 4 years, they might be interested in some continuity.  But I have no idea if Shawn would even apply.

19 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

Maybe OC Shawn Mooney?  I would think, with 3 HCs in 4 years, they might be interested in some continuity.  But I have no idea if Shawn would even apply.

I think Central’s Administration was stunned with the resignation, I never expected it 

Maybe an interim hire for a year?

Whether it makes sense to us or not, I am not surprised by this news. And yes, it is possible that Reitz and North will benefit from this, especially if Central looks to be down over the next few years. I would guess some current 8th graders may be looking to go elsewhere. Not sure what to think about the players currently in high school, guess it depends on who they hire.

35 minutes ago, Football Fanatic said:

Whether it makes sense to us or not, I am not surprised by this news. And yes, it is possible that Reitz and North will benefit from this, especially if Central looks to be down over the next few years. I would guess some current 8th graders may be looking to go elsewhere. Not sure what to think about the players currently in high school, guess it depends on who they hire.

I think it could be one of the assistant coaches, go for an interim hire

6 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

Sometimes there are obvious alum rumors like Brunson (Reitz) and Sutton (Harrison).   Other times the hires are from out of town. I had never heard of Burgess or Coultis, and they had great results in their tenures. 

I have no idea who might apply but there is a good chance they will have plenty of names to choose from. It will be interesting to see who they hire. 

On 1/25/2021 at 5:15 PM, oldtimeqb said:

Sometimes there are obvious alum rumors like Brunson (Reitz) and Sutton (Harrison).   Other times the hires are from out of town. I had never heard of Burgess or Coultis, and they had great results in their tenures. 

I have no idea who might apply but there is a good chance they will have plenty of names to choose from. It will be interesting to see who they hire. 

I’m sure they will hire someone around April, or right before Summer practices 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 2:17 PM, Titan32 said:

https://district.evscschools.com/UserFiles/Servers/Server_74688/File/About Us/Attendance Districts/evsc-building-map.pdf

Not sure but it looks like North already draws from South of Morgan Ave.

1 hour ago, eschnur66 said:

The corporations boundaries are ridiculous in 2021.  I have pushed this issue for some time, but North is not the only school that is benefiting from players being bussed out of the Bosse district.  

The districts are not the best here

3 minutes ago, fenderbender said:

Looking at the maps makes one wonder when Bosse will be absorbed by the other districts.  It is by far the smallest in size and enrollment.

I have a feeling they will start shifting the districts soon again

Here is the map for people who can’t find it

https://district.evscschools.com/UserFiles/Servers/Server_74688/File/About Us/Attendance Districts/evsc-building-map.pdf

39 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

I have a feeling they will start shifting the districts soon again

Here is the map for people who can’t find it

They have not for thirty years or better, why would they now.  The perfect opportunity was when the new North building was relocated.  It was the perfect opportunity to make some changes and they did not.  

20 minutes ago, eschnur66 said:

They have not for thirty years or better, why would they now.  The perfect opportunity was when the new North building was relocated.  It was the perfect opportunity to make some changes and they did not.  

Someone in Central’s attendance area can live within viewing distance of North, correct?

9 hours ago, sr1 said:

Yeah...the problem is getting those kids to activities that aren't any other time than right after school and even then, getting them home.