Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC 2021

2 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

The backup will probably be Fisher or Schulz 

Probably so.  My sources tell me that Fisher looks better as of now - but neither are ready at this point for varsity duty.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if they kept Russell in the fold.

9 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

Probably so.  My sources tell me that Fisher looks better as of now - but neither are ready at this point for varsity duty.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if they kept Russell in the fold.

Which I think he will play the Stepto route on the 2019 squad, acting as an hybrid QB/RB for certain situations. Which gives him a better due to him being like 6’/195 

Edited by TigerFan20

My only reason for posting this is to break up the seemingly uninterrupted string of Tiger fan posts...that, and to give a shout out to Tango, patriarch of the eastern branch of the family tree who floated across Pigeon Crick awhile back and never found their way home...🤧  Hope your Summer is going well, Tango!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, MDAlum82 said:

My only reason for posting this is to break up the seemingly uninterrupted string of Tiger fan posts...that, and to give a shout out to Tango, patriarch of the eastern branch of the family tree who floated across Pigeon Crick awhile back and never found their way home...🤧  Hope your Summer is going well, Tango!

Ha!  Well, if it’s any consolation, this Tiger fan thinks MD may well be the team to beat in the SIAC this year.  I’m still officially thinking that there are 3 (or maybe 4) teams that have a legit shot.  But, if I was forced to pick just one, MD might be it.

6 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

Ha!  Well, if it’s any consolation, this Tiger fan thinks MD may well be the team to beat in the SIAC this year.  I’m still officially thinking that there are 3 (or maybe 4) teams that have a legit shot.  But, if I was forced to pick just one, MD might be it.

Right with you on that one, hard to tell between Memorial, MD, Castle and Jasper

15 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Right with you on that one, hard to tell between Memorial, MD, Castle and Jasper

And MD will play all three of those other teams the first 5 weeks of the season. Sprinkle in Central week 1 and Vincennes Lincoln week 3 and that's a tough opening stretch. 

38 minutes ago, Spitting Llamas said:

And MD will play all three of those other teams the first 5 weeks of the season. Sprinkle in Central week 1 and Vincennes Lincoln week 3 and that's a tough opening stretch. 

Same here on our end 

Week 1- Jasper 

Week 2- North 

Week 3- Central 

Week 4- Mater Dei 

literally, we could either start 4-0 or 0-4, depending on how well we play 

Edited by TigerFan20

On 7/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, TigerFan20 said:

Same here on our end 

Week 1- Jasper 

Week 2- North 

Week 3- Central 

Week 4- Mater Dei 

literally, we could either start 4-0 or 0-4, depending on how well we play 

We see North week 6. The front end of MD's schedule is loaded before the last three weeks ease off some. Still finish with Reitz which always seems to be a battle no matter the records. 

12 minutes ago, Spitting Llamas said:

We see North week 6. The front end of MD's schedule is loaded before the last three weeks ease off some. Still finish with Reitz which always seems to be a battle no matter the records. 

That 2019 game against Reitz was a hell of a battle 

On 7/7/2021 at 3:08 PM, MDAlum82 said:

LOL.  Goin' just fine.  How are things in God's country?

1 hour ago, Evansville50 said:

Any scrimmage news from the teams you follow? Just a few weeks away from the real thing.

I haven't heard much.  Is the controlled scrimmage schedule the same?

Central vs GS, Boonville vs North, Castle vs Memorial, Jasper vs Heritage Hills, Reitz vs Mater Dei, Bosse vs. Linton?

I forget who Harrison and Vincennes Lincoln play.  

2 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

I believe C&P are working on the pre season reviews

Dan Egierski from 97.7 WREF is having SIAC team preview shows starting next Monday:

JULY 19:  4:00PM – HARRISON  - 4:30 PM – CENTRAL

JULY 20: 4:00 PM – MATER DEI – 4:30 PM – JASPER

JULY 21: 4:00 PM – CASTLE – 4:30 PM – NORTH

JULY 22: 4:00 PM – BOSSE – 4:30 PM – MEMORIAL

JULY 23: 4:00 PM – VINCENNES4:30 PM – REITZ

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, tango said:

LOL.  Goin' just fine.  How are things in God's country?

Going well, thx for asking.  Just got back from our much delayed 2020 vacation - 10 days in Alaska with the family.   Now THAT is God's country... 

image.png

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:27 PM, TigerFan20 said:

Now that is beautiful! Which part of Alaska did you stay in?

This picture was taken on shores of Kenai Lake, one of several stops in/around Seward/Kenai Peninsula.  We also spent time in Denali & the Matanuska Glacier area...  definitely a place everyone should visit at least once in their lives, IMHO.

• Like 1