• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My only reason for posting this is to break up the seemingly uninterrupted string of Tiger fan posts...that, and to give a shout out to Tango, patriarch of the eastern branch of the family tree who fl

I would say Memorial's team identity will be the same as just about any year.  They will be small and undersized.  But they will make up for that by being deceptively slow.  

While it’s admittedly the goal of every coach to have their 11 best on the field at any one time and to put them in a position to be successful it seems to me that a few programs consistently do this

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

North lost a lot.  But Joey’s a great coach and I’ve heard they had some solid talent on the bench last year.

Yes, they do return some solid players too. Should be a good team this year.

Question mark is Central and how they will overcome the season. 

1 hour ago, TigerFan20 said:

Football Digest preseason 

5A: 

Castle- not ranked 

North-not ranked

4A: 

10-Memorial 

Jasper-not ranked 

Central- not ranked 

2A: 

3- Mater Dei 

Castle not ranked? Memorial ranked 10th? Jasper unranked? Wow! Not much love for us down here. Castle was a semi state team a year ago and I expect them to improve from last year. Jasper will be very good as well, maybe not what they were a year ago but not far from it. And Memorial at 10 is a joke to me but what does a Llama know?  

1 hour ago, Spitting Llamas said:

Castle not ranked? Memorial ranked 10th? Jasper unranked? Wow! Not much love for us down here. Castle was a semi state team a year ago and I expect them to improve from last year. Jasper will be very good as well, maybe not what they were a year ago but not far from it. And Memorial at 10 is a joke to me but what does a Llama know?  

I saw the 2A preseason rankings first, and thought that was a good place for MD at 3. Then I saw the other ones and was very surprised. I think Memorial should be around the Top 7 mark, Jasper Top 10. Then Castle in the Top 10 too. I do think if North does have a good season, they will be ranked sometime too