Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MIC 2021

I know it is early...WAY early. BUT, we all need something to start talking and thinking about. I am not sure about all the teams who has what for next year, but some we should have a solid idea. I want to see everyone predictions and thoughts about each team for next season. All info and thoughts are welcomed. Hopefully the programs will get a full offseason to work with players and be ready to go come end of summer.

Here are my way too early projections:

1. Center Grove. They graduate a lot, but still have a phenomenal junior class. They win the MIC, but do not go undefeated this time.

2. Ben Davis. I look for the Giants to be explosive on offense and scare lots of teams. Not sure what the D looks like.

T3. Carmel/Warren. Both of these teams will have solid years. They will be equal. and as a matter a fact I think the top 4 will be super competitive and will be able to throw a blanket over them.

5. North Central. Panthers have a decent year, but nothing special. 

6. Pike. Lots of question marks as the Red Devils always confuse me. They are a mystery every year. 

7. LN. They lose lots. Cooper will help them as he will be returning.

8. LC. The bears will continue to implode. I am expecting a 1 win or 0 win season again. 

3 minutes ago, Indiana Fan said:

I know it is early...WAY early. BUT, we all need something to start talking and thinking about. I am not sure about all the teams who has what for next year, but some we should have a solid idea. I want to see everyone predictions and thoughts about each team for next season. All info and thoughts are welcomed. Hopefully the programs will get a full offseason to work with players and be ready to go come end of summer.

1. Center Grove. They graduate a lot, but still have a phenomenal junior class. They win the MIC, but do not go undefeated this time.

2. Ben Davis. I look for the Giants to be explosive on offense and scare lots of teams. Not sure what the D looks like.

T3. Carmel/Warren. Both of these teams will have solid years. They will be equal. and as a matter a fact I think the top 4 will be super competitive and will be able to throw a blanket over them.

6. Pike. Lots of question marks as the Red Devils always confuse me. They are a mystery every year. 

8. LC. The bears will continue to implode. I am expecting a 1 win or 0 win season again. 

Still cannot believe that NC/LN swung and missed on their opportunity for people to take them seriously this year.  Especially after 2019, I thought NC would really turn some heads and take the next step this fall.  It'll be the same four as always.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

3 minutes ago, Warren Central Warrior said:

I think Warren Central will be the 6A champion next year. The Warriors return much of their team from their 4-6 season.

CG loses all its LB's and Db's....if Warren has a team with speed at the skill positions you may be correct....I will take team speed over inexperienced 2nd and 3rd level new players.

CG will be better next year

They will have a first team All State QB running the show.  Moore will continue to open up the passing game utilizing Jackson's big arm and a stable of fleet receivers.  Trojans will break in a few new running backs to replace Steele

On defense, the states all time highest recruited athlete Caden Curry returns to wreak havoc as a senior    Plenty of returning juniors and lots of underclassmen ready to step up.  

The falloff will come in 2022

Edited by DT

47 minutes ago, Indiana Fan said:

So what's up with LC. Same district as LN, but on opposite ends of the football spectrum. 

21 minutes ago, DT said:

They will have a first team All State QB running the show.  Moore will continue to open up the passing game utilizing Jackson's big arm and a stable of fleet receivers.  Trojans will break in a few new running backs to replace Steele

On defense, the states all time highest recruited athlete Caden Curry returns to wreak havoc as a senior    Plenty of returning juniors and lots of underclassmen ready to step up.  

I do not see a fall off in 2022 Jv and freshman team undefeated and most games had a  running clock by 3rd quarter.  Middle school team have some studs in them and the JRT went undefeated and won state 

3 minutes ago, Trojanmp52 said:

I do not see a fall off in 2022 Jv and freshman team undefeated and most games had a  running clock by 3rd quarter.  Middle school team have some studs in them and the JRT went undefeated and won state 

I expect continued excllence in 2022 but not at same level as 2020/2021

30 minutes ago, WestfieldRocks said:

So what's up with LC. Same district as LN, but on opposite ends of the football spectrum. 

LC is in serious trouble as they have lost the fight for township football superiority to LN.

The enrollment is falling towards the 2300 threshold.  The Circle City is looking for new members and LC should hook up with Southport and make the jump.  Its a good fit for all schools.  Columbus North should also consider applying.  

Edited by DT

4 hours ago, Indiana Fan said:

I would agree.  I’d give more but I’m currently Covid positive and there’s not much more energy.  I’ll be back.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:06 PM, DT said:

LC is in serious trouble as they have lost the fight for township football superiority to LN.

The enrollment is falling towards the 2300 threshold.  The Circle City is looking for new members and LC should hook up with Southport and make the jump.  Its a good fit for all schools.  Columbus North should also consider applying.  

It wouldn't be a DT post if there wasn't some ridiculous conference conjecture.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, DT said:

It looks like he might be a close second to Jaylon Smith. Both highly recruited. Kudos to him. He would be a good fit at Notre Dame or Indiana :)...........stay loyal to the state you were raised in. It's a tough decision for a kid, I get it. 

49 minutes ago, BTF said:

It looks like he might be a close second to Jaylon Smith. Both highly recruited. Kudos to him. He would be a good fit at Notre Dame or Indiana :)...........stay loyal to the state you were raised in. It's a tough decision for a kid, I get it. 

He has lots of time to see his ranking increase