Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

ATTENDANCE

34 minutes ago, Indian72 said:

So, there was no general sale, only what a school might have returned?

I believe that is correct. I went on Friday, with only a single ticket for the 4A game in hand. There were plenty of tickets, when I purchased for the 2A & 6A games, at the stadium. Problem was buying a single ticket with seats being grouped for social distancing.

3 hours ago, DT said:

I was surprised the live stream was free.  

If ever there was a year for it to be free, it was this year ... especially with the uncertainty the week of the tourney on sales/capacity.

1 hour ago, Yuccaguy said:

Also free on IHSAATV.ORG 

They are STILL posted for free as of now there!!

So we had to pay for the 12 SS games on IHSAATV.ORG, but not the 6 State Finals?  Or, if we paid for the 12 SS games, the 6 State Finals were "free"?

And technically, don't we pay for the state finals games anyways, if we are viewing them on Fox Sports Indiana (since we for that in the cable package)?

Not trying to argue, just trying to figure it out.  @IHSAAtv

1 hour ago, Mebuck said:

All six games were on Fox Sports Indiana.

I used to have that in my cable package, but no more.

9 hours ago, DE said:

So we had to pay for the 12 SS games on IHSAATV.ORG, but not the 6 State Finals?  Or, if we paid for the 12 SS games, the 6 State Finals were "free"?

And technically, don't we pay for the state finals games anyways, if we are viewing them on Fox Sports Indiana (since we for that in the cable package)?

Not trying to argue, just trying to figure it out.  @IHSAAtv

I used to have that in my cable package, but no more.

I may be wrong but I believe IHSAA gets any money after Sectional's. So Reginal, Semi-State, and State. With lower ticket sales this year the IHSAA made Regionals free and Semi-State PPV so they at least made some money (deflecting lower ticket sales).

For the State Championship games they were free because they have a sponsor (The Indianapolis Colts) and I believe are contracted with Fox Sports Indiana so the State Championship game was going to be free regardless.

In a normal year when the IHSAA would get full ticket sales for Regionals, Semi-State, and State Finals the broadcast for all 3 would have been free. 

42 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

I may be wrong but I believe IHSAA gets any money after Sectional's. So Reginal, Semi-State, and State. With lower ticket sales this year the IHSAA made Regionals free and Semi-State PPV so they at least made some money (deflecting lower ticket sales).

For the State Championship games they were free because they have a sponsor (The Indianapolis Colts) and I believe are contracted with Fox Sports Indiana so the State Championship game was going to be free regardless.

In a normal year when the IHSAA would get full ticket sales for Regionals, Semi-State, and State Finals the broadcast for all 3 would have been free. 

Thank you.  I was more than happy to pay for whatever games @IHSAAtvprovided us.  Great job to all.  Will continue to do this for hoops and other sports.