Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Covenent Christian - Time for a Reality Check

Guest DT

2 hours ago, CoachSnyder said:

Yes.  He was a 3 sport athlete at SN and a very good one.

As an alumnus, time to brag:

In addition to Coach Miiler, Greg Logan (A. J. Kent class of 1966 or 67) was a phenomenal football player for the Blue Devils (thereby making Kentland BDP) and later Butler.  He is also the father of Sam who was lights out good for the Rebels before playing at ISU.  A few years later came Eric Watt, who was probably the best QB in South Newton history.  He led the Rebels to the Semi-State where they fell to Sheridan.  If this doesn’t support my cyclical argument, nothing will.

On 12/27/2020 at 9:32 PM, Gipper said:

As an alumnus, time to brag:

In addition to Coach Miiler, Greg Logan (A. J. Kent class of 1966 or 67) was a phenomenal football player for the Blue Devils (thereby making Kentland BDP) and later Butler.  He is also the father of Sam who was lights out good for the Rebels before playing at ISU.  A few years later came Eric Watt, who was probably the best QB in South Newton history.  He led the Rebels to the Semi-State where they fell to Sheridan.  If this doesn’t support my cyclical argument, nothing will.

I remember that sam logan cat. 

Other then the tons of fumbles that Winamac had, i remember thinking how good he was. Stud. Good basketball player too. 

Watt was my grade level growing up. I saw him on the bball court and didnt much of him athletically.. Man kids sure can change!

I was floored to find out his class never had a winning season in bball and never won a single game in football in middle school. 

Chapman, Care, Rodriguez,Sellers, Hood, Watt and Snodgrass really put the work in+ having Welsh, Wiley and Care to name a couple behind you certainly helped!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

I remember that sam logan cat. 

Other then the tons of fumbles that Winamac had, i remember thinking how good he was. Stud. Good basketball player too. 

Watt was my grade level growing up. I saw him on the bball court and didnt much of him athletically.. Man kids sure can change!

I was floored to find out his class never had a winning season in bball and never won a single game in football in middle school. 

Chapman, Care, Rodriguez,Sellers, Hood, Watt and Snodgrass really put the work in+ having Welsh, Wiley and Care to name a couple behind you certainly helped!

Meant to say Welsh, Wiley and Silk*

12 hours ago, Gipper said:

All good.  Too bad all of the Welsh kids live in places like Austin and Denver so that legacy family will probably come to an end.

The only ones that mattered were ben and luke. Tyler was a scrub.

Edited by TheStatGuy
  • Like 1