Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Question for the Admins?

9 minutes ago, captainobvious said:

Perhaps one of the admins can tell me how X-star is tolerated, when he goes back months and down votes all of my comments??  Just curious.  Do you check ID’s or can any spoiled child get on here??

Aren't you the guy who used to downvote folks in the CIC pick'em if they didn't pick Eastbroook? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, captainobvious said:

Perhaps one of the admins can tell me how X-star is tolerated, when he goes back months and down votes all of my comments??  Just curious.  Do you check ID’s or can any spoiled child get on here??

I don't know that I submitted any ID but they should know who I am since I'm a multi-year Booster and they should be able to tell from my payment info.

As for the down votes, that's the pot calling the kettle black.  You throw a mini tantrum (like you are here) anytime someone doesn't go out of their way to praise your team or agree with you.  Aside from that, the votes mean almost nothing.  I don't think they even accumulate in a reputation score like they used to.  You could also rectify that problem by agreeing with me more often.  

• Like 4