Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Kings of the North

Irishman

The Packers beat the Lions to clinch the NFC North; the 20th time they have claimed it. Making the day better, the Vikings lose and the Saints lose. Packers hold the tie breaker with the Saints for the 1 seed. The Vikings loss and the Cardinals win leaves the Vikings outside looking in for now. But in my mind, they are a serious threat in the NFC. They destroyed Green Bay with the run game in the last meeting. While Tampa played well, they are really inconsistent. I really thought the Vikings were coming back to take the lead late in the 3rd quarter. 

Sounds like you’re pretty serious? But this is big time football. You have to win here. The Vikings, my favorite nick name, are still in it. 
By the way, my junior high school was the Village Woods Vikings. Feeder in to NHHS. 7th 8 th and 9th grade. I was the star half back for the Vikings. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, Irishman said:

The Packers beat the Lions to clinch the NFC North; the 20th time they have claimed it. Making the day better, the Vikings lose and the Saints lose. Packers hold the tie breaker with the Saints for the 1 seed. The Vikings loss and the Cardinals win leaves the Vikings outside looking in for now. But in my mind, they are a serious threat in the NFC. They destroyed Green Bay with the run game in the last meeting. While Tampa played well, they are really inconsistent. I really thought the Vikings were coming back to take the lead late in the 3rd quarter. 

So did Dan Bailey.  The NFC is basically GB’s to lose.  Who knows how long Brees will be out, so I’ll take the Pack over the Saints.  TB and Minnesota?  Both very inconsistent.  Seattle?  Maybe, I just don’t see it, just like Arizona or the LA Rams, but with our luck Washington will slaughter us...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...