Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Packers/Rams W/ Fans

DE

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Rams competed well......Packers still have drives they shoot themselves in the foot at bad times though. Solid win overall. They lit up the number one defense in the league. They need to clean that up regardless of who they play next week. 

The Rams made it interesting for a few minutes.  Both NO and TB have better offenses the the Rams, so GB’s offense will need to be sharper.

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

Green Bay has let a number of first responders in, which is really cool. I think they said 6,000 season ticket holders are in as well. 

Should have been us!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, temptation said:

You’re too much DE.

Covid is involved, but not my intention.  I have been very clear about wanting things opened back up.

I was just wondering as to the why now?  Just like in Buffalo, but their crowd was much smaller.  Lambeu looked GREAT.

59 minutes ago, Gipper said:

The Rams made it interesting for a few minutes.  Both NO and TB have better offenses the the Rams, so GB’s offense will need to be sharper.

Should have been us!!!

Anyone else pulling for TB to beat NO and venture to a snowstorm in GB?  No, just me? OK.  😉

11 minutes ago, DE said:

Anyone else pulling for TB to beat NO and venture to a snowstorm in GB?  No, just me? OK.  😉

Denying Brady another Super Bowl would be next-level awesome, but I’d rather go up against a banged up Brees and Kamara.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gipper said:

Denying Brady another Super Bowl would be next-level awesome, but I’d rather go up against a banged up Brees and Kamara.

I really don't care who beats him, just as long as someone beats brees.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Irishman said:

Green Bay has let a number of first responders in, which is really cool. I think they said 6,000 season ticket holders are in as well. 

Lambeau looked great. Do you know the total attendance for last night?

Irish, thank you for your response. Do you happen to know why they let more fans in now, compared to the regular season?

Because of playoffs?  As I said prior, Ive always been for fans in the stands. 

11 minutes ago, DE said:

Lambeau looked great. Do you know the total attendance for last night?

Irish, thank you for your response. Do you happen to know why they let more fans in now, compared to the regular season?

Because of playoffs?  As I said prior, Ive always been for fans in the stands. 

I think around 9,000 was the total. I have not seen an exact count. I am not sure why they opened it up at this point. It might have something to do with it being the playoffs. I have not seen anything that has been published why they have eased back. 

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

I think around 9,000 was the total. I have not seen an exact count. I am not sure why they opened it up at this point. It might have something to do with it being the playoffs. I have not seen anything that has been published why they have eased back. 

Thanks Irish.  Feel free to lock this thread.  My intentions are NOT for this to spiral out of hand.  I was just curious and I thought you and Gip would be the best people to turn to.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Irishman said:

Just heard on the Chicago news break at halftime of the TB/NO game that the crowd was around 8,400. Good call Irish. Thank you again. 

Heard KC had around 16,000. The most of any team left in the playoffs. 

Wonder what will be allowed in Tampa for the Super Bowl?  And please.......do NOT sell the tickets at a ransom. Donate them to the military, police, first responders and front line workers. 

• Like 1