Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Mooresville Pioneers 7on7 tournament

Mooresville High School Football Program is hosting a 7 on 7 tournament June 12th.  We are looking for 32 teams and spots are already filling up.  The tournament will take place at our youth football complex.  

Email one of the following if interested:

Joe White - joe.white@mooresvilleschools.org  

casey@g2wins.com

jacob.wallman@mooresvilleschools.org

7 vs 7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Our Mooresville Pioneers Shootout is filling up quickly.  We have 4 spots available in the Big State (Varsity Teams)  tournament and 5 spots available in the Small State (JV and Small School Varsity Teams).  Email me if your program is interested in reserving a spot.  

joe.white@mooresvilleschools.org

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The North Vikings won the small school division. (Squeaking by the GS JV team in semifinals). 

Gibson Southern won the Big School division going 7-0 on the day.

Good day for the PAC.

Edited by Titan32

2 hours ago, Cappy said:

I'm hearing my Vikings had a pretty good day.

The NP varsity knocked our GS JV out in the small bracket semifinal 9-6, and went on to outlast Mooresville JV in the final to win the small division. They were a tough bunch, more physical than we'd really seen most of the day. The GS varsity took home the big bracket. 

1 minute ago, Titan32 said:

The North Vikings won the small school division. (Squeaking by the GS JV team in semifinals). 

Gibson Southern won the Big School division going 7-0 on the day.

Good day for the PAC.

Indeed. 

Gillin and company did a nice job putting on this 1st time event.  Very organized and clean.  Bruins finished 2-1 in pool play beating Perry Meridian and Heritage Christian & losing to a very athletic LN team 13-12.  In bracket play, beat Heritage Christian again and lost to LN.  3-2 on the day.  Got some good reps for our young kids after we lost 4 seniors to mega camp after pool play.  

25 minutes ago, superjay said:

Gillin and company did a nice job putting on this 1st time event.  Very organized and clean.  Bruins finished 2-1 in pool play beating Perry Meridian and Heritage Christian & losing to a very athletic LN team 13-12.  In bracket play, beat Heritage Christian again and lost to LN.  3-2 on the day.  Got some good reps for our young kids after we lost 4 seniors to mega camp after pool play.  

To your point on the mega camp...wondering if a week later might be a better date going forward for this event? I agree that the Mooresville guys did a good job.  

Edited by Titan32

12 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

To your point on the mega camp...wondering if a week later might be a better date going forward for this event? I agree that the Mooresville guys did a good job.  

The Colts are hosting a 7 on 7 this coming Saturday the 19th. It has traditionally been the 3rd Saturday in June  (exc. 2020 obviously). I assume they wanted to avoid that conflict. 

• Like 1

Kudos to the Mooresville staff. Our kids enjoyed, and used all the reps we got to get better and move forward. Played some good competition in the small school bracket, and with 9 kids, came out much better than went there. Lost a close one Mooresville JV squad that sounds like it went to the championship. Great day for all teams!

• Like 1