Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Packers vs. Bucs W/ Fans

DE

Also tough when 52 goes inside, spills it to Alexander who tries to tackle a Mack truck while looking at the ground. Nice run by LF. 

Godwin catches the deep one yet misses the simple slant route. 😂 figures. 

2 minutes ago, Irishman said:

This is going to get ugly quick.....Green Bay defense is NOT playing well. Way too many wide open receivers and getting beat deep. 

Arians=balls. Of. Steel!

Love it. 

He must think it’s going to be a shoot out. 

23 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Packers put together a nice drive to score. Defense needs stops the rest of the way though. 

Yep. 
Adams’ motion was much better today too.  😉 

@Bobref  And Bob. Before you write me a 17 page argument. It’s a joke. 😊 

Great game w what looks to be a great finish coming up. 

• Haha 1

I believe that anger directed at the end of the game should be redirected to 1 sec left on the clock and defending 39 yards and yet go 1 high single safety and not make them throw underneath, but that's just me.   

they did allow a lot of physicality throughout the game, bummed they threw that flag, would love to see it not end that way.  

Though again, you can point to kicking FG instead of going for the tie as well as a game changing dynamic decision.   

4 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I believe that anger directed at the end of the game should be redirected to 1 sec left on the clock and defending 39 yards and yet go 1 high single safety and not make them throw underneath, but that's just me.   

they did allow a lot of physicality throughout the game, bummed they threw that flag, would love to see it not end that way.  

Though again, you can point to kicking FG instead of going for the tie as well as a game changing dynamic decision.   

Oh, I am PO'd about a lot of things. That TD before the half is one....keep the play in front of you. If he catches it; ok, the clock would run out. But also PO'd because the Bucs should not have had the ball there. The hold on the interception was worse than the call at the end. Also PO'd about Amos, a freaking safety, letting a TE run by him in the end zone on the Bucs first TD of the 2nd half......like DUDE, you are a SAFETY; who the hell is behind you to pick him up? 

11 hours ago, Muda69 said:

I could not care less about Rodgers failing to make another SB,  but kind of sad to see ISU product Robert Tonyan miss the the big dance.

Tsk. Tsk. What about #49, Dafney?  He’s a Sycamore too. 

• Thanks 1