Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sleeping Giants - Who are they and when will they break out?

Guest DT

14 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

I've forgotten more about football than you will ever learn.  My mentor has 9 rings, but I'm sure your mentor can match that accomplishment.

My comment was not about me.  You are all about you and your inflated opinion of yourself.

I tried to give examples of why some programs are successful and some struggle.  Apparently when someone tries to get into a discussion with you, all we get is "this or that blows".  One might think that you are either a student or just the perfect example of someone who stands at the fence and knows it all without ever actually doing anything.  Sound about right?

Image result for yes gifs

1 hour ago, Ballhawk said:

I've forgotten more about football than you will ever learn.  My mentor has 9 rings, but I'm sure your mentor can match that accomplishment.

My comment was not about me.  You are all about you and your inflated opinion of yourself.

I tried to give examples of why some programs are successful and some struggle.  Apparently when someone tries to get into a discussion with you, all we get is "this or that blows".  One might think that you are either a student or just the perfect example of someone who stands at the fence and knows it all without ever actually doing anything.  Sound about right?

and two weeks ago I stopped adding to this post by saying I was just having some fun with the Millers and you show up name calling....I don't give a damn about your mentor....mentors are for turds....I actually played the game post high school...you?  And no I don't stand on any fence....why would I am watching a soon to be D1 player....if I did have an inflated opinion of myself I would take your cue and just blather on about middle school volunteering I did back in the day...you might call your mentor back and ask for some help with that

• Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 8:27 PM, BigBH said:

not sure how many times I have to say it....LaPorte is not the HCC....sure we all get that throw back warm and fuzzies for those old time offenses but the spread offense is how it rolls and right now Hamilton County parents of middle school kids are filling out  transfer paperwork for Zionsville, HSE, Fishers, GC, Carmel and Westfield....any idea how many passing academies have popped up in that area right now?  The aren't working on hand offs...Noblesville had 52 attempts in 10 games.....52!!!!

Offenses come and offenses go, hang around long enough and there will be something new. Ooooh Spread Offense let's all hide!

3 minutes ago, Goose Liver said:

Offenses come and offenses go, hang around long enough and there will be something new. Ooooh Spread Offense let's all hide!

too funny how all you guys living in the high school football armpit chime in "lets all hide"  I think you already are because spread offense is the norm in all levels of football....except the up and coming juggernaut from northern Hamilton County.

17 minutes ago, BigBH said:

and two weeks ago I stopped adding to this post by saying I was just having some fun with the Millers and you show up name calling....I don't give a damn about your mentor....mentors are for turds....I actually played the game post high school...you?  And no I don't stand on any fence....why would I am watching a soon to be D1 player....if I did have an inflated opinion of myself I would take your cue and just blather on about middle school volunteering I did back in the day...you might call your mentor back and ask for some help with that

🙂

Edited by DE

7 minutes ago, BigBH said:

So now you call it 'having fun' with them?  Nice back track.  You are certainly a piece of work dude.  

I was paid to coach and I chose middle school because it develops players.  You attack me as a 'volunteer', but let me ask, what exactly has your contribution to high school sports been?  I am pretty good with mine.  And I stand by the fact that I've forgotten more football than you will ever know.

2 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

If he's not a student, which I'm guessing he's not, I think DE hit the nail on the head with the gif of the dad from Friday Night Lights. The schtick of everything blowing, coaches being flameouts, etc., makes me feel like I'm reading posts my nephew would have wrote when he was 12.

3 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

So now you call it 'having fun' with them?  Nice back track.  You are certainly a piece of work dude.  

I was paid to coach and I chose middle school because it develops players.  You attack me as a 'volunteer', but let me ask, what exactly has your contribution to high school sports been?  I am pretty good with mine.  And I stand by the fact that I've forgotten more football than you will ever know.

well I have a north/south all star jersey hanging on my wall from way back in the day...so I played...and you did you lace them up my friend?

3 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

If he's not a student, which I'm guessing he's not, I think DE hit the nail on the head with the gif of the dad from Friday Night Lights. The schtick of everything blowing, coaches being flameouts, etc., makes me feel like I'm reading posts my nephew would have wrote when he was 12.

ok...I will clean it up....Noblesville stinks and several flameouts do exist.....even a 12 year old can see that

14 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

Image result for andy bernard nailed it gif

3 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I'm waiting to hear you say Google Maps blows.

its old...GPS rules.....Wikipedia says central Hamilton County....I said northern.....buy you sure got me on that...since I might be the only one here that actually went to a Millers game this past season and all the Deer Creek shows back in the day it sure seems like northern...but hey thanks for the correction.

7 minutes ago, CheapSeats said:

We've established that Noblesville, indeed has a football team, and that their offensive philosophy is being highly scrutinized.  Let's get back on topic and talk about teams that are trending upward!

That would be Noblesville again 😀. I'm looking at the following teams to trend updward: 

• Kokomo: Year 2 of the Austin Colby era could see the Kats battling Lafayette Jeff for NCC supremacy
  • Gibson Southern: Went above their weight class last year and took some lumps. Lost a close one to Southridge in Sectionals. Probably a little bit of a homer pick considering who their QB is, but with an experienced D1 QB I just have a gut feeling that Hart is due for another run.

2 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

That would be Noblesville again 😀. I'm looking at the following teams to trend updward: 

• Kokomo: Year 2 of the Austin Colby era could see the Kats battling Lafayette Jeff for NCC supremacy
  • Gibson Southern: Went above their weight class last year and took some lumps. Lost a close one to Southridge in Sectionals. Probably a little bit of a homer pick considering who their QB is, but with an experienced D1 QB I just have a gut feeling that Hart is due for another run.

I will call a truce on the Noblesville stuff..just having fun with a conference foe rather harshly I admit.  Serious question...is it accurate the running back transferred to southern Hamilton County school?