Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sleeping Giants - Who are they and when will they break out?

Guest DT

17 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

That would be Noblesville again 😀. I'm looking at the following teams to trend updward: 

• Kokomo: Year 2 of the Austin Colby era could see the Kats battling Lafayette Jeff for NCC supremacy
  • Gibson Southern: Went above their weight class last year and took some lumps. Lost a close one to Southridge in Sectionals. Probably a little bit of a homer pick considering who their QB is, but with an experienced D1 QB I just have a gut feeling that Hart is due for another run.

I'm thinking it's going to be more than Year 2 before that happens given that Kokomo dropped their sectional to McCutcheon ... although they did win the regular season matchup, but it was close.  By comparison, Harrison smoked McCutcheon.  Right now, NCC supremacy sits in Jeff's hands for the past four seasons with Harrison pulling up on the inside lane to challenge.

8 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

I have no idea if true. But, I tend to buy into the montra where there's smoke there is fire. It's likely true if you're hearing about it out in Avon.

twitter is taking over the planet....thankfully I didn't have it in the early 80's....the family CB was enough to get me in trouble....talking to truckers such a good time...ugh